You knew it was coming: August Community Viewing Nights!

Why not just close the topic instead?

It got way too quiet in here.

Sigh.

Man, I’m sad Master Ninja 1+2 aren’t polling better.

TWWOB would be ok, considering the new movie this month? It’s just one of the episodes that was on so high of a rotation on PlutoTV after a while I got burned out on it?

I know there was discussion re: alternative times at one point, was there any changes?

3 Likes

There was some talk about starting earlier, but no one landed on anything specific I don’t think.

2 Likes

Sounds good. :+1:

1 Like

How about Prince of Space, since we have a top 3 right now, and then maybe a double-feature of the Master Ninjas mid-day on Saturday?

5 Likes

A double feature does sound interesting for those. I’ve never watched them back to back.

4 Likes

A double header also sounds intriguing. Would also be interested!

3 Likes

I will probably miss the evening show because I’ll be spending time with a laaady friend.

Sorry, not sure why I described her like that. She’s a perfectly normal kind of friend. I have hugged her, though, and you can’t deny that one would also hug a laaady friend so really who’s in the wrong here? Not me, I tell ya.

4 Likes

Ooooiooooh, do you have romantical intentions? You can always bring her here and we’ll wing-person for you. “Oh yeah, Chris, he definitely does not do magic, that’s for sure! Have you seen his overdubs?”

5 Likes

Then I guess all we need to do is pick the time and the smooth jazz for an intermission.

4 Likes

Sounds great! See y’all tomorrow!

3 Likes

Looks like The Wild World of Batwoman was the winner. Are we still on for 8 (7Central)?

3 Likes

That is when I’ll be starting the show. My wife will be so surprised and excited when I let her know we’re watching some MST3K tonight.

5 Likes

I was thinking of putting that one on tonight, so that would be fantastic!

3 Likes

I was really hoping for Prince of Space, my partner really wants to watch it. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m down for that, too. I do like it very much, after all.

3 Likes

Are we viewing the August Community tonight? Are we an August Community? When did “don’t go off-topic” become a rule? Who determines whether a post is off-topic if it also includes some on-topic perambulations? Like, is there a percentage? Or a word count? Is this post off-topic? What were we talking about again? Oh, is there a movie on? I hope people don’t talk over it.

1 Like

Would folks be okay with switching to Prince of Space tonight instead, do Batwoman next time?

Or hey, we could do Batwoman before the new Batwoman episode if the double feature tomorrow goes well?

Anyway, here’s wonderwall (aka a poll)

• Batwoman
  • Space Prince

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh yeah, we would all hate that.

4 Likes

Looks like Batwoman it is!

Here is a bat woman link to the community riff thread!

hot sauce bat GIF

3 Likes