You Know You’re a MSTie When…

Waiting on line at the coffee shop, and there’s a Pop Art-y painting of Cookie Puss for sale and you think, “That painter’s GOTTA’ be MSTie!!” :art:

4 Likes

…there’s noise and chaos all around, so you don’t even know which end is up or what crisis to attend to first. Then, without warning, the radio starts playing the actual “Rocket Number 9” and it stops you dead in your tracks.

jazz music GIF

3 Likes

I hear the Cheers theme and think of Feers.

4 Likes

Mitchell is your hero and roll model?

2 Likes

I would not sample a Mitchell-themed Breakfast Roll.

I’ve already been warned away from the Cinnabon [tm] by half a dozen different medical teams.

3 Likes

I saw a mattress ad that featured “Intellicoils” and I got real scared

3 Likes

When beer is an entree?

3 Likes

Always!

5 Likes

My nephew’s 9th Birthday is approaching and I’m debating buying him MST Boxsets.

6 Likes

I’m tempted to write Toho asking them to release those Godzilla Episodes.

5 Likes

I riff movies like a professional and I have only one thing to blame.

5 Likes

Or ask the sandwich…“Were you by any chance one of the fish in Fish Argument Theater?” :laughing:

2 Likes

Or when your Mom is cautiously walking outside…trying to avoid a snake she saw earlier…and you say, "Watch out for Snakes!‘’…start laughing maniacally and your Mom thinks your insane! :laughing:

3 Likes

Ordering a pizza prompts me to say “Pizza Pizza!!!”

3 Likes

Putting more cheese on a pizza leads me to say “Pizza Pizza!!!”

3 Likes

I’m around books “I’m The Last Borders’ Bookstore Customer.”

3 Likes

OMG! I LOVE thick-crust pizza!! I must be the only one left! :laughing:

1 Like

Denver has a few really good Detroit-style pizza joints now. Really good 'za.

1 Like

Cool! I may check that out when I go back there at XMAS! Sorry about the Avs…at least they made it to the 2nd round…my Kings didnt…FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

1 Like

You stay up all night trying to figure out who Fred burrows is.

Every time you see baby oil you think of Mitchell.

Pontoon boats remind you of Schlitz kegs.

Anytime you hear the name of a creek you think of Charles b Pierce and his son the castrato.

Every time you hear the name Gary you think of asking should we say gary?

When you see a burly woman you think to yourself Babs played full back for the Lions.

When you kiss another woman you think of saying damned heat I don’t even know what I’m doing, and then you braid your back hair and drink cooking Sherry.

When you put your pants on you think of hiking them up to your nipples and putting your belt buckle to the side.

3 Likes