You know you want me, baby! [NSFW]

3 Likes

Can you make him blink his eyes?

4 Likes

The position of the “eyes” looks… uncomfortable, if not anatomically impossible.

4 Likes

Seriously, though. HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED?!?!?!

4 Likes

Uh, thanks Dad but I really just wanted the Crow hoodie like all the other guys in Swing Choir have.

5 Likes

When you want that special someone to say “VERY NICE!”

3 Likes

When I saw “NSFW”, I was curious what it was going to be.

I think I now know where “Curiosity killed the cat” came from…

5 Likes

'Crow’chet underwear… Nice touch!
it stinks mystery science theater 3000 GIF

2 Likes

MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

(yes, Discourse, that is a complete sentence. wtf “body seems unclear”?)

3 Likes

I don’t know what yousall are talking about but I suspect I will need peril sensitive glasses.

3 Likes

What about just a little bit of peril?

2 Likes

Any peril is too much peril. I even use peril drops on my teeth. Can’t be too careful.

5 Likes

No. It’s unhealthy.

3 Likes

‘When your sex life isn’t quite laughable enough… Bring a bot!’

3 Likes

I can’t recall how long ago I first saw this on etsy. I pointed it out to a former gf and she… well she has a tendency to get her currents a few ‘tongue-in-cheek-but-not-really’… go where you will with this, every so often. (Do not ask how I know this I ain’t talking about it not the place, forum, mpaa rating, no, thank you and good night)
I almost feel the shame of an enabler.
Almost.

2 Likes

I can just feel the itchiness :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t get this thing back in my pants, Earl!

1 Like

Find myself sitting here and wondering, as I just had a romp over to etsy to do a lighting search, if I should acquire a number of these and oh, say… next postcard or holiday or white ele- er gold elephant ha ha ahem no ok gonna stop there. Relying on folks forgetting about this thread til millions of voices, right closer to 12 or so, cry out in terror (and/or glee). Don’t let me send you anything in the mail. And forget that I wrote this. Til I send you something in the mail.

(also I re-watched Rocket Attack USA last night and… yeah… that line)

2 Likes