Your Audition for MST3K

Ooh. I wanna be assistant to Dr. St. Phibes.

I wonder if she’s married.

Then she’d be Mrs. Dr. St. Phibes!

Unless she were knighted.

Then she’d be Dame Mrs. Dr. St. Phibes…

3 Likes

How good are your hamdingers? :wink: Everything you posted looks delicious!

2 Likes

Ooh, yeah, I could do that, too (my first job was working movie concessions). Maybe you man the table, and I walk around with the snack tray during intermission?

5 Likes

Announcer lady/new voice for Magic Voice! I can announce things that you need announced! The downside is they’ve got people for that already…

Maybe PR manager! “No, Crow did not mean to declare he decides who lives and who dies, he was just being dramatic, and no, Kinga’s newest invention was not actually tested on puppies…”

6 Likes

I don’t envy you having to respond to all those sternly worded letters from Punt Bunnies Justice! Those folks from PBJ are tough customers.

4 Likes

Are you happy in your work?

4 Likes

OK! THAT was hysterical! I am saving the link to show hubs tonight! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I wish I had the skills necessary. Or the talent. Or the intelligence. :frowning:

2 Likes

Just don’t ask me that on a Monday

4 Likes

you should be glad :). you could be in one of these costumes all day ;o). Feel sorry for the person in the gorilla suit! doesn’t even really need to be in there!
scene_002

3 Likes

I would be the cat caretaker. Okay, some explanation. My two cats loved to watch TV and movies with me. Cats have the ability to learn language just like parrots. They began to sass movies just like me. I still sass movies, but it hasn’t been the same without someone to work off of. I work off of the riffs in the movies, but they don’t respond to me. Plus, I miss having cats around.

3 Likes

Robot wrangler. I love those goofballs and would love to see what they get up to off-set.
I could probably also come up with some jokes, but most of my humor consists of non-sequiturs.

2 Likes

I’d apply as resident Dropo. If you are in need of a “laziest man on the planet”, I fit the bill. I’ll sleep anywhere, under your tables, in your radar box… I can be the “slight case of Dropo” for any situation.

Dropo’s serve other functions as well. We are kind, we are stupid, and we are hooked on pills.

We also suggest comedic relief, without giving any.

No company worth its salt can function without a Dropo.

Dropo, won’t you?

7 Likes

Ahem, she’d be Dame Donna St. Phibes. The damehood trumps the doctorate. Unless she was a Major in the British Army, in which case Major Dame Donna St. Phibes would be allowed. That’s before we get into post nominal letters… is she a DBE? What doctorate…

Movie Sign

4 Likes