Your Dr. Mordrid-like off brand hero

So yeah totally biting off the idea in the post shows Q&A.

Lets hear YOUR off brand super hero…

10 Likes

I’m like Daredevil except I can see and can’t do any cool martial arts or gymnastics moves. But I do have a red suit. So I’m more of a Regulardevil.

11 Likes

I’m like Spider-Woman, but I’m actually legally distinct Arachnid Lass

15 Likes

I’m like Morbius, but less B.S.

Haha! Turns out I’m actually The Punmeister!

6 Likes

I change my answer. I’m more powerful than Superman. Everything Superman can do, I can do exponentially more. Call me Superduperman!

5 Likes

I’m the Credible Hulk.

I support all my textual claims with reliable sources and extensive bibliographies.

17 Likes

Unlike the Green Lantern I am the Red Light…I indicate that you need to stop for oncoming traffic and may or may not be in a locator where sex is for sale.

9 Likes

I’m like the complete opposite of The Hulk. So I’d be The Shirk.

I move around unnoticed. I have super high evasion. I’m great at avoiding or bailing on obligations and confrontations, especially social ones. But if you need something done, I’ll show up smiling… shortly after others have completed the task.

OOC/P.S. Kelsey killed it with her answer to this question. Gold star awarded. I couldn’t stop laughing.

6 Likes

Unlike Elastic Man I am more the off brand Spastic Man.

4 Likes

The Human Bloodhound, which I created for a megagame, with super smelling powers. Basically an imitation of the lead from a Ukrainian show that was on Netflix called The Sniffer.

4 Likes

Not sure the name, but like Magneto, only my magnetism is animal.

7 Likes

I’m Research Assistant Odd. My power is efficiently collating data and confusing people with conversations about my unusual interests.

8 Likes

I’m Captain Milwaukee!

Many of the same abilities of Captain America, but I just can’t handle the stress of being responsible for the whole country. I patrol this mid-size American city, chucking cans of Miller Lite at evil doers!

10 Likes

I am Batman, except I’m poor and have no skills whatsoever so I don’t do any crimefighting.

Basically I’m just me in a Batman suit sitting at home watching Batman on TV.

12 Likes

Mine is a Superman knock-off, but with no superpowers whatsoever. His name - Man.

His secret identity is a reporter with the name Clark Canteither.

5 Likes

Man Man! He was bitten by a radioactive man and gained all the powers and strength of…a man!

13 Likes

Lol, this reminds me of the origins of Spider-Ham, where he was a spider bitten by a radioactive pig then mutated into a pig with the powers of a spider.

5 Likes

I’d be Oh Man. I’d show up, and everyone would say, “oh, man!” My superpower would be an incredible ability to screw up. I’m the perfect double agent.

6 Likes

Like, Arm Fall Off Boy (mentioned in the post-game show) Chameleon Boy is from the Legion of Superheroes and he’s my fave hero on my fave team. His powers are shapeshifting, of course. Into pretty much anything or anyone he wants. So I’ll be a more limited shapeshifter who can only be inanimate objects like trash cans and telephones. Maybe the occasional Kore statue at the local museum, too. Just call me… uh, Object Lad.

Well, maybe we could workshop the name.

4 Likes

You’re like Duperman, only super.

4 Likes