Your Favorite Mad?

Who’s your favorite Mad from all 12 Seasons? Dr. F? Pearl? T.V.'s Frank? Kinga? What made them special? And why?

6 Likes

Forrester! Forrester! Dr. Clayton Forrester!

21 Likes

(Cue Pom Poms) WOOO!

4 Likes

I absolutely love Mary Jo and her performance, but the chemistry between Trace and Frank was (and remains) something special

12 Likes

Agreed, I have lots of love for the Sci-Fi and Netflix eras, but I very much consider seasons 3-6 to be the “golden age” of the show, mostly because, as has been said in many other places, Trace and Frank are among the greatest comedy duos of all time.

16 Likes

I love MST3K in all its iterations, but yes, what I call the Frank & Trace era is the greatest era of a great show.

10 Likes

I want to know how Tvs Frank had a child…

4 Likes

Me too. Frozen Assets (1992)?

Dr. Clayton Forrester, the evil genius who started it all.

“I’M THE GOD! I’M THE GOD!”

7 Likes

I turn my crank to Frank.

6 Likes

Second Banana Heaven makes its own rules!! (They also have a really great Happy Hour every third Thursday of the month.)

5 Likes

I’m going to throw my hat into the ring for Max, Son of TV’s Frank. There’s just something so earnest and wannabe evil about him that I love.

8 Likes

Pearl, Pearl, Pearl, Pearl, Pearl.

I’ll buy the totebag!

9 Likes

I love them all SO much! I’d have to go with the original Dr. Forrester, but Mega-Synthia is moving up my list fast. She’s so delightfully over-the-top!!!

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing more Mega-Synthia. She was one of my favorite things in the last tour!

5 Likes

Favorite Mad is Dr. Clayton Forrester, followed by Pearl then TV’s Frank.

4 Likes

Like I’ve already told ya’ a thousand times by now: I’m no good at decisions.

5 Likes

I became a fan during season 8. So, Pearl, Brain guy and Bobo always hold a special place in my heart. Credit to Mary Jo for finding the funny in that character after an auspicious start on season 7.

9 Likes

They’re members of my family, boy! I love’em all*!

*Except Dr. Erhardt. The voice… Just… No.

4 Likes

Dr. F and Frank as a pair is the Mt. Rushnmore of MST3K. They were ham and eggs or spaghetti and meatballs. You couldn’t top Trace and Frank rolling off each other. They were much of why MST spiked in popularity during Seasons 3-6. They were the soul of the show and still are.

8 Likes