Your Name In The Titles

Who of you have your name or some sort of recognition in an episode? No need to spill what it is unless you want to share. Is it from Season 11? Season 12? Season 13? Is it one show or a whole season? Are you excited about it? Are you happy you did it? This just seemed like a question directly tied to our love of MST3K.

4 Likes

Yep! My name is in the Cry Wilderness credits. And it was totally worth it

6 Likes

It was a particular thrill for me. My name showed up in the movie I was most looking forward to, Starcrash. That’s a film I was a big fan of already. And my name popped up 10th from the bottom. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My name is at the credits in Avalanche. Also worth it, even if in very small letters

3 Likes

@Pearls_Mint Me too! Mine is in Cry Wilderness (1987). The luck of the name. It’s my fav of Season 11. So it fits. And I am so happy I went for it.

3 Likes

Mine is in the credits of The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t, and while I’m glad I did it, I find that movie so punishingly terrible to watch I’ve only seen it twice. That’s what I get for telling them to use “The Almighty Ajax” I guess – “Ajax” or “Almighty Ajax” would have gotten me on a better movie. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine is going to be in one of the Season 13 episodes. I’m hoping it ends up being in ‘The Shape of Things To Come’ because it has Barry Morse in it, he was one of the stars of Space:1999 and I’m very active in the Gerry Anderson fandom (my profile pic is a screenshot from Gerry’s unsold, unaired pilot ‘Space Police’ and I actually own that very costume!)

4 Likes

@Mad_Geordie_Rob I went back for seconds on Season 13. My name will appear in all 13 episodes of Season 13. It cost me a pretty penny but these episodes are forever and MST3K made me who I am today. I wanted to give back and it was the ultimate way to express my love of the show. No regrets.

7 Likes

Mine should be in there somewhere on season 11, but I never found it.

2 Likes

@SquareMaster and I are somewhere 3/4ths of the way through Season 11. Can’t remember exactly. But I did see Nate Begel’s name in the list an episode or two before.

We put the whole family in for Season 13 because the kids have gotten into a few episodes.

2 Likes

The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t - not one that I particularly enjoy, but it gives me a bit of immortality as people will dig that one out for holiday viewings on the regular until the sun burns out.

2 Likes

I missed out on the first KS, but I’ll be in Season 13 credits.

2 Likes

I’m in At the Earth’s Core as The Rev Dr Sherwood Forrester (landed myself in with the others that put down a long name for their credit). I think I put in under my own name for Season 13. Heck, half the fun was strolling through the credits looking for names I knew from the old (r)atm(m) days… and there were several.

3 Likes

I’m a fairly private guy, so getting my name or some such variation in the credits was never my bag or a priority or any such thing.

I’m sincerely and genuinely jazzed for the folks who went that route, though!

4 Likes

My name will be in one of the season 13 credits, well my handle will be, anyway. Frankly I think more people on this planet know me by the Coglestop moniker than my legal name, so why not use it there too?

3 Likes

Yep, in “Reptilicus.” And again for an episode in season 13.

2 Likes

From Yongarry, something so important to me I screen grabbed it.

7 Likes

Mine is in The Beast of Hollow Mountain.

1 Like

I forget which episode I’m in, but it’s fairly early since: letter “C.”

I won’t be in the next round, but I guess I’ll be on that wall of names next to the Gizmoplex coatroom that they talked about on the Kickstarter page. That’s nice, too.

2 Likes

My name is in the credits of Yongary, and will be in a Season 13 episode as well. It was neat to see it there, and I am anxious to see which movie my name will grace in the upcoming season.

1 Like