Your predictions for Episode 1303's stinger

With Beyond Atlantis as the last episode of the backers’ premiere bunch, we didn’t get the credits/stinger for this one.

So, one more time: what do you think the stinger’s going to be for this mothercrabbing episode?

5 Likes

There were a couple of moments that are strong contenders, but my vote is for… Sniif… The poor little lamb.

8 Likes

Hmm, Eddie in the crab pit is the first one that comes to mind. Either that or the ending laughing.

The lamb one seems too cruel to be a stinger IMO.

8 Likes

That cringey laughing at the end. Sooo awkward.

9 Likes

I’m going to need to think about this one… off the top of my head something from the Mother Crabber number, or even Max saying that it would be the hit of the Summer? Would that be the first time that the stinger was from something that wasn’t the movie being riffed in the episode?

3 Likes

Not including the Frank Zappa memorial for Village of the Giants, we did have that four-episode cluster in Season 8 where they didn’t use film clips for stingers.

The Thing That Wouldn’t Die, The Undead, and Terror from the Year 5000 featured clips of the Observers lifting their brains to the camera, while The She Creature had Bobo lying face down in pain on the Camping Planet he just plummeted upon.

4 Likes

This movie had a LOT of options, but frankly the odd 80’s TV style ‘everyone laughing followed by freeze frame’ is my #1 choice, especially since it doesn’t fit the rest of the movie thematically at ALL.

7 Likes

This, for sure.

7 Likes

Honestly, I’m surprised that they didn’t use a similar “awkward laughing moment that went on too long” thing from Devil Fish for THAT episode’s stinger.

Which is to say, I’d have to think that that’ll get used here.

Although don’t be too surprised if they go with Sid Haig griping about crabs.

4 Likes

That “Dyuuuh” noise Eddie made that they riffed on.

3 Likes

And the winner is… “What happened?” “Some mother crabber set a trap!”

8 Likes

Another perfect stinger.

How could they have chosen anything BUT that?

5 Likes

A wise selection. Sid Haig, rest in peace and thank you for your contributions to cinema.

You may have made all of us incredibly uncomfortable earlier on, but it took one very well-timed word for East Eddie’s redemption!

5 Likes

Perfect choice! It just had to be.

5 Likes

Kismet

4 Likes

oop, wrong ep

1 Like