The 310: Fugitive Alien Watch Party Thread!

Hello everyone! Welcome to yet another informal Watch Party where MSTies gather together to take in an episode from the Gizmoplex Vault!

Here is the episode I’ve selected for tonight’s presentation:

We begin at 7:00 PM Central.

Very happy to get this opportunity to host this classic episode! So much to enjoy about this one!

Thank you!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Soon…

6 Likes

Oh, man, it’s been a while since I seen this one.

5 Likes

On days when you’re thinking your job is the crappiest in the galaxy…

Just remember Rita. :confused:

5 Likes

Rita…Meter maid!!!

3 Likes

(I may have been humming the Forklift song all throughout the day)

5 Likes

Baccus 3, forklift central!!!

It’s interesting the earthlings have advanced spacecraft that can travel deep into space however they still use internal combustion engine powered forklifts. Seems a bit off until you remember oh yeah Sandy Frank.

3 Likes

By some strange coincidence they’re showing fugitive alien on the mst3k YouTube forever-a-thon

5 Likes

So nice you can watch it twice!

6 Likes

THIS IS THE THREEADDD WRITTEN FOR THE RIFFING,
THIS IS THE RIFFFFFF SENT IN BY ARTCRROOOW,
HE TRIEEEEED TO KILL ME WITH A FORKLIFT (huzzah!)
I’LL BE THERE TONIGHT, STOP IN AND SAY HELLLLOOOOO…

Joe Mannix! Ba ba ba ba, da da da da

7 Likes

No bourbon tonight. I’m using the occasion to crack open some Japanese whisk(e)y I’ve had for a while.

7 Likes

After a hard day of yelling at towel bars, I got a last-minute invitation to visit my brother and SIL (and their 3-yo and newborn) tomorrow morning. So I quickly whipped together a batch of sausage-and-pepper stuffed shells for their freezer! Now I’m on the couch with a well-earned glass of wine, ready to sing a song about any attempted murder with heavy machinery that may pop up.

6 Likes

I can’t SLEEP! IN HEAVENLY PEACE! I was about to give in and take something to (hopefully) knock me out as this $%#! has gone on the whole week, but just saw the time - and Ha Ha Ha Ha, I’m stuck here anyway - what’s another 2 hrs of wakefulness. (but if I suddenly stop talking, it might be that I finally crashed, on the couch).

Gonna make food, gonna find my disc, gonna see you in a half hour - (though I wish we were doing a Hercules movie, I might find comfort in watching someone else enjoy a good days and night sleep, at least)

5 Likes

I took a nap to get ready for this, and my kitty slept on my chest the whole time. She kept me pinned down for another thirty minutes getting cheek rubs.

3 Likes

Capsule

1 Like

McCLOUD?

2 Likes

Shut up Iris!

2 Likes

Ha. I made it in time for some forklift action. I never get tired of these. The action, the music… the Japanity.

5 Likes

Ten Minutes!

Thank you everyone in advance for taking the time out to be here! I do so appreciate it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes