Episodes 1101-1105: Share your screenshots and favorite riffs!

WIILLLDEERRRNESSSSS!!!

1101 Reptilicus
1102 Cry Wilderness
1103 The Time Travelers
1104 Avalanche
1105 The Beast of Hollow Mountain

As a refresher:

You can submit one to three screenshots in comments on each post. Please keep your images at minimum 800px x 600px and 72 dpi. File type does not matter. YES, screenshots of host segments are welcome too!

If you’d ALSO like to throw in a favorite riff, choose one that’s relatively short. Remember to include the timestamp of where it happens in the episode. Ideally the riff should make sense when used in context with the screenshot(s) you’ve chosen. Riffs are optional, though, and if you’d rather just share screenshots, that is fine too.

All of this info will be collected and may be used in the Gizmoplex library! Your contributions are greatly appreciated, even if you can’t participate on every post. There’s zero pressure to do EVERY episode. Whatever you can do will help.

5 Likes

1101 Reptilicus

All at 1:06:40 - (singing) “It’s been a hard day’s Reptilicus”

1102 Cry Wilderness

Crow at 35:40 - “What’s this? Somebody sasquatching their every move.”

6 Likes

1103 The Time Travelers

Tom at 28:40 - “Who knew that Area 51 is teeming with Mary Kay Cosmetic reps?”

5 Likes

1104 Avalanche

Tom at 1:19:45 - “Try and kiss me and I’ll drop us both into your mother’s remains.”

1105 The Beast of Hollow Mountain

Tom at 1:13:05 - “Hey, good lookin’. I’ll be back to pick you up later.”

6 Likes

Avalanche:

“So this is where the avalanche is gonna go…” (Jonah; riff at 11:07, shot at 13:12)

“1978, you have so many crimes to answer for.” (Jonah; riff at 30:03, shot at 31:32)

“The kitchen has a cheerleader?!” (Crow, 01:01:35)

6 Likes

What always gets me about 1105 is that it’s such a straight-faced, serious Western that it’s really easy to get caught-up in the story every so often. It makes the sudden appearance of the claymation dinosaur so jarring and downright hysterical!

3 Likes

Cry Wilderness: almost too many time stamps to mention, but… BANG!!

5 Likes

During the cold opening of Reptilicus, the Gizmonic Institue employees in this scene are seen as a bunch of Barbie dolls!

2 Likes

Cry Wilderness @ 23mins: Oh crap Jim, I’m sorry I keep meaning to throw that head out…