True Ghost Stories....share yours :)

Do you remember seeing them?

1 Like

No, but since I do remember seeing a ghost later in life, I believe I did see them as a little kid.

1 Like

If I didn’t know any better, almost sounds like grim reapers?

2 Likes

Dad thinks the blonde woman might have been Grandma’s mother, the hooded figure he got the impression it was his Father, though why he would wear a hooded robe was unclear. The wicked one did look like his father but only vaguely and would never have had red eyes or an evil grin.

1 Like

There was another supernatural occurrence that happened to my family before I was born. Mom and Dad moved into a new house that seemed completely normal to them, except for one room their dog Snoopy refused to enter and would run past. One day, Snoopy came running from that room, soaking wet like someone had dumped a pot of water over him, and shivering in a frightened state. There was no way for anyone to get into and leave the room and there was no source of water. Other than that occurrence nothing unusual happened to my parents and the dog.

1 Like

See now, I put that one in the category of ‘we don’t know what it was, so it must be ghosts!’

Which, as previously stated, I have no patience with.