What's in a Fentoozler anyway?

I’m just wondering. Letting me keep the glass isn’t enough. I have to know the secret recipe.

7 Likes

Pretty sure it includes beezlenut oil.

3 Likes

I thought it was FIN-toozler…? :thinking:

5 Likes

I did too, but a web search reveals that Seuss did spell it with an “e”. Learned something new and useless, a daily goal of mine!

4 Likes

So much for my dream of acquiring an official souvenir glass with a fin where the handle should be. :confused:

But yeah I’m just going to tell everyone that it’s a drinkable version of SAMPO™ until they can prove me wrong. L’chaim!!

8 Likes

So Goldschlager with salt and flour? And a paper umbrella, I mean multicolored dome, on top?

4 Likes

So is beezlenut oil made by Beez McKeever? I mean everything she makes is fantastic… just sayin’

4 Likes

How many head of bezelnut does one have before they can file as a business at tax time? :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s beezle, bub.

6 Likes

And oh lawks, a fentoozler is just a fintoozler made with Orange Crush and Dr Pepper inst of Dr Skipper and frozen orange juice concentrate. I think.

4 Likes

I’ve got my spine. I’ve got my Orange Crush.

5 Likes

That’ll be enough out of you. Go stand in the place where you live.

5 Likes

Fintoozler is a nonsense word that is meant to imitate Dr. Suess style nonsense words. It gets used in a few MST episodes, but the word does not exist outside of MST3K as far as I’m aware.

3 Likes

That’s them in the corner.

5 Likes

Well look who’s all spinnycrumtumbler. Pbttht nyaaaahhhh.

3 Likes

I remember hearing somewhere (But I don’t remember where, so yay! Source amnesia!) that Mike was a TGI Fridays employee back in the day and the Fentoozler was a play on the nonsense drinks they’d make up.

4 Likes

I only drink Fentoozlers on my moss-covered three-handled family gradunza.

2 Likes