A place to say "Ugh!"

Anyone feel the need to vent about something through a single sound? I just created such a place! Call it a social experiment, if you need an explanation.

Feel free to ugh, groan, growl, sigh, or even scream, if that’s your thing. You can explain why the world’s got you down if you’d like, but be brief and avoid personal attacks, politics, and anteaters.

No judgment here.

3 Likes

I’ll start:

Ugh!

10 Likes

A regretful… KUNGALOOSH.

For those who know why, they know why.

4 Likes

The Cheez-its in this box of Extra Toasty Cheez-its are barely even rather toasty, much less quite toasty—which would be acceptable due to its relative proximity to extra. You missed by two entire levels of toastiness, Kellogg.

BLERG.

6 Likes

I know a perfect character from a YouTube channel that can scream, after stepping on a Lego brick.

4 Likes

Speaking of which …

11 Likes

The Lego posts remind me of a guitar pedal I started developing (I haven’t gotten very far).
I call it the Toe Screamer!

That is the foot switch, with Lego, spikes, and simulated fire.

4 Likes

Sigh…

Anteaters get not respect. You’ll see people, you’ll see:

anteater

3 Likes

As soon as Lucy pulls the football away, I’ll get back to you.

4 Likes

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

4 Likes

When it comes to the guy in the hotel room above me, who spent the whole night practicing his tap routine, I can only say

Muad’Dib!

5 Likes

if anyone needs to scream into the void here’s a good place to do it:

3 Likes

Weh.

2 Likes

7 Likes

:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

My team has GOT to stop giving up points in the last couple minutes of games!!!

2 Likes
4 Likes

5 eye drops per day for my 6 y.o.
Two of the drops go in at the same time though, so it’s only 4 ughs. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I am looking forward to more from the screaming goat.

2 Likes

I think he really has a future. :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes