Ba-BOW! 📯 Secret Agent! 📯 Ba-BOW! 📯 Super Dragon! 📯 Ba-BOW! 📯 Open Thread! Join the Livestream TONIGHT at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!

Well the show’s been over for an hour and I still very much have the song stuck in my head

Gonna be a loooong night

Secret Agent!
BAH BAHHHHH
Super Dragon!
BAH BAHHHHH

6 Likes

The best Tribute Event yet!

Just what a special, magical night! Loved everything about it!

A hilarious new short, great classic episode, all the new sketches, backer shoutouts, a letter reading and the fantastic cosplay aftershow!

And yet another opportunity to share this fun with fellow MSTies! You are all the best!

Thank you!

GIZMOPLEX FOREVER!

9 Likes

Oh, that’ll stick with you for years.

5 Likes

That was awesome. And then it got better. With bonuses.

Great to be here for this, and that, and the other thing. And the ostrich racing.

Gotta go now; see you back in the 'dome in two weeks. And please give my best wishes to everybody!

5 Likes

Ostrich racing, a new rap performance, and a zoom session full of spies: this was the super-enhanced episode we came to see!

:trumpet: BAH BAHHHHH… :trumpet:

6 Likes

Did they play the preview again after the game? I missed the final round.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Whenever anybody asks me if I ever regretted backing a kickstarter, I will wholeheartedly tell them NO… then point them here. I’ve gotten so much entertainment this year that I forgot about the physical rewards. Also, another 5 months of content ahead?! C’mon!

Tonight was just so random and unexpected and such an enjoyable time… plus being able to contribute as a viewer made it that much better. Thank you.

Please know that all the hard work everyone puts into making these episodes and after shows is greatly appreciated. And if you need more money for another season, just come on knock on my door.

8 Likes

Ah, ok. Thanks!

1 Like

They looked like they were having so much fun with this! :heart:Goodnight everyone!

4 Likes

In the spirit of “spymaster” Tim, choose your reaction to tonight’s post-show:

1. It’s all fun & games, until someone loses an eye!
  2. B-e-s-u-r-e-t-o-d-r-i-n-k-y-o-u-r-O-v-a-l-t-i-n-e… a crummy commercial?!
  3. Watch out for rakes!
6 Likes

And can I just say that “Miss Chevious” hit the sweet spot when it comes to clever/dumb pun names.

2 Likes

Hour and a half later, I’m still buzzing!

Gosh, that was an awesome event!

3 Likes

MOAR!!!

2 Likes

When it comes to secret agent thriller endings, i always go for “im gonna have to JUUUMPP”

Today is alright for tonight/
Riding in a Corvette and feelin’ alright…

6 Likes

So how was it? Did you spy any good memories?

1 Like

I missed this, sadly. It would be nice if they send out reminder emails sooner than 15 minutes before the show.

2 Likes

So…my Gizmoplex pass is supposed to be good until next year, but my Tribute to Secret Agent Super Dragon episode is locked. What gives?

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing…

1 Like

They’ll probably have it reuploaded sometime today like they did with the previous tributes.

1 Like