Completely Random Thoughts ...

You know, friends, every year of my life I grow older and more convinced that the oldest and the really old are just as old as I am. And if we arent senile by now, we should try to fix our attention on the young and the even younger. If you just take the time to look at it after you put your glasses on and squint really really hard and maybe turn your hearing aid way up.

3 Likes

My best friend has, and my co-worker is about to have a grandchild. They are both younger than me!! Hahaha! I will never be a gramma! Take THAT society!! :laughing:

(I never procreated… so not possible) :woman_shrugging::rofl::rofl:

(Mom said “You beat the curse” of ‘I hope you have a child just like you’ by not having any! :crazy_face::rofl:)

4 Likes

Your a-hole and b-hole are the same hole.

6 Likes

I think Russell Brand is sexier now then he used to be.

2 Likes

I had a solid dozens hours before thinking of my a-hole and that dude with the hair and the teeth.

Those were the days.

So what’s the c-hole, then? D-hole?

There must be alphabetical parity with various holes. True fact: in French the word “un trou” (a hole, or sometimes with the connotation of a “box” in the sense of a penal confinement area…see the movie of the same name, or Cool Hand Luke) is probably the closest translation of calling someone an “a-hole.”

///////////

Randomizer:

I typed “burns like the dickens” into the Bing search engine and was very enchanted by this helpful bit of fake trash from whatever their language hole is called emitted.

1 Like

That’s just good advice right there

2 Likes

I drove past the vice president of Indiana State University today. How do I know? They have a vanity license plate that says “ISU VP.” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’ll be inconvenient when they change jobs.

4 Likes

Exactly what movie was Hedda watching?

5 Likes

Maybe she was on a date, was caught engaging in high jinks, and blamed the movie?

4 Likes

Maybe Surprise Newspaper Guy really startled her?

Oh, you’re here?

4 Likes

Maybe she was just trying to p-off Louella Parsons.

2 Likes

There must be better ways of getting to a rival gossip columnist than endorsing a crappy movie.

2 Likes

Regarding this picture on Reddit, someone had some good advice.

6 Likes

I know a similar rhyme, except it’s ‘eat’ and ‘wild mushroom.’

3 Likes

So somebody was talking about CSI and I happened to misread the name “Grissom”. When I mention ‘okay, I had trouble reading that because I thought you were talking about Grielson at first’, the response was “who’s Grielson?”

I was very annoyed when I had to point out the literacy error involved with that question.

1 Like

Another Amazon vendor from China wants me to review a pair if solar lanterns.
The seller’s name: Dandy Smith.
Sounds like a good solid Chinese name right there… :thinking:

6 Likes

I, too, ponder this question:

4 Likes

Not too sure about that. Isn’t this supposed to be one of the characters he plays?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is supposed to be the character he plays:

(That version of Fury was modeled on Samuel L. Jackson, which is why the role eventually went to him, but the comic version came first.)

3 Likes