Dall-E: Fun with an AI!

Get ready for Season 14, where they’ll be riffing… uhhh… Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Predator? Maybe that’s Dracula down there?

4 Likes

Recess time!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Without wanting to step in your toes, this was inspired by another thread

3 Likes

2 Likes

What’s that? Prince of Space?

2 Likes

These came out amazing:

4 Likes

2 Likes

This is epic:

3 Likes

DALL•E 2 beta invites are starting to go out! Significant improvement in image quality, but you’re limited to the number you can create each month.

“Photo of Godzilla destroying Tokyo Tower while wearing a fuzzy baseball cap”

“Pencil and watercolor drawing of Spongebob Squarepants fighting Godzilla in Times Square, New York City, at night with the moon in the background”[1]

1. Not sure where Godzilla got off to… ↩︎

4 Likes

But can it do MST3K properly?

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted to know, so I got my invite and this was the very first thing I tried. It’s interesting, for sure…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Gotta slow down. I can only generate so many per month on the big Dall-E.

4 Likes

It almost got a MRxL there.

I wonder what country would have a Siss Mossk show. Sounds foreign, whatever it is. It’s probably something beloved by young and old alike in that far-off land of enchantment and mysteries. Things may look bleak sometimes. But when ol’ SiMo comes on, everything is right with the world. At least for a little while.

Don’t color your prompts by the mini Dall’s competence in a single area. The mega Dall’s supposed to be the bee’s ginchy. If it, too, can only do Godzilla, then the jig is up on this whole AI thing. Give it a proper workout!

1 Like

Can’t copyright it though.

U.S. Copyright Office Rules A.I. Art Can't Be Copyrighted | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine

1 Like

5 Likes

:musical_note: Well, he lets (you) into Heaven anyway
But (you) get the room next to the noisy ice machine for all eternity
And every day he runs by screaming

“Everything you know us wrong…” :musical_note:

4 Likes

I want access to Dall-E 2. :frowning:

1 Like