Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

I’m confused. Is there no backer tier that gets you a copy of the movie you can watch?

3 Likes

Not of Demon Squad 2; there’s a digital option, a DVD option, and a bluray option all available as add-ons.

8 Likes

Aaaaand I’ve already gone back for my first adjustment and add-on. Pretty sure it won’t be the last! :laughing:

9 Likes

We just got it put on as an add-on. Thanks!!!

10 Likes

All right, finally a new number to watch go up!

Best of luck to you guys, I’m pulling for you. You deserve a lot of love, and I hope this gets to the people who need to hear it.

8 Likes

Digital download is included in $115 (Grunge Moneypenny) and up, I believe?

(Also added along with physical copies as an add-on)

7 Likes

Hi! I’m just jumping to say thank you all so much! We’re blown away by the support! You guys are awesome!

13 Likes

You guys made an awesome movie! Through the grace of MST3K it found its audience and I’ll be rooting for you!

10 Likes

I was awfully tempted to go big and pledge for The Stranger’s glasses, but then I thought, what would I do with them? There’s probably a better home out there they could go to.

I did end up pledging for something just as good. :wink:

9 Likes

All right, what am I doing wrong? I’m trying to add on add-ons.

Go to KS page → click manage pledge → click the add-on button for the pledge I made … nothing happens.

4 Likes
  1. Click Manage Pledge

2. Click Change Pledge

3. Click “Pledge $[Whatever you pledged]”

4. “Configure Reward” page comes up, and you can add add-ons.

9 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ve noticed Kickstarter’s interface doesn’t always make things straightforward, especially on the backend.

10 Likes

Yeah, Kickstarter is kind of instructions-not-included.

5 Likes

Are YOU Team Trillby?

5 Likes

VERY excited to be one of the first 50 backers (I think I’m #47) for this. And I used your hashtag on the Twitters. Gonna go put it on Mastodon too :smiley:

11 Likes

I don’t have twitter, so I posted it on Facebook, like the troglodyte that I am! :bath:

8 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m down, international and a few things on the go so just in as a rookie with a digital copy add-on.
But happy to support where I can.

9 Likes

I do kind of wish that there was a slightly more affordable digital-only level that included the set visit/Q&A…

After the bending-over I just got from NASCAR/Ticketmaster… that one’s a touch outside the budget … Yes, yes, I was going to make my wallet cry by grabbing the Trilby… but… it’s the Trilby… and, the wallet would be crying… loudly right now…

And, for every one like me looking for additional digital-only levels, I’m sure there’s people looking for ways to add additional physical items (a 2nd mug, a 2nd poster, a 2nd business card, etc) for gifts for friends/family?

Yes, I know, I’m the weirdo that always comes up with these kinds of questions…

Sorry.

7 Likes

I need an add on where I can get Demon Squad AND Demon Squad 2 as digital only. I want to give my money to Fighting Owl, not Amazon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes