Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

Or the enamel pin. I collect enamel pins and I would probably sell my soul tolay my hands on one for Demon Squad 2.

9 Likes

And, the script for Demon Squad 3: The Soul Trader, has entered early development :wink:

6 Likes

Completely understandable! Unfortunately, we donā€™t have the rights to digitally distribute Demon Squad 1 as a reward. :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Bummer.

3 Likes

Awā€¦ all the physical pledges only ship to US and Canadaā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah, international shipping can get ridiculous. Out of curiosity, where are you based?

7 Likes

You may be in luck. Iā€™ve added the enamel pin as an add-on because I saw you and a few others mention it. Chalk it up to us just not realizing how popular enamel pin collecting is!

10 Likes

Day 1 Update: What a Wonderful Start!

Wow!!! Weā€™re absolutely amazed by the response the campaign has received today. Roughly eight hours after launching, and youā€™ve raised more than a third of the budget we had for Demon Squad. For no-budget indie filmmakers, thatā€™s mind blowing. To all of you who donated or shared the campaign today, thank you!!!

We have a long way to go, but Iā€™m cautiously optimistic that weā€™ll get there. Please, continue to amplify the campaign and raise awareness. Share it whenever and wherever you can. Every little bit helps bring us closer to our goal!

Weā€™ve also been listening to your feedback and taking it into consideration regarding additional rewards and add-ons. Because you requested it, weā€™ve created add-ons for:

• Enamel Pin
  • Demon Squad 2: Digital Download
  • Demon Squad 2: DVD
  • Demon Squad 2: Blu-Ray

Weā€™ll continue to listen for feedback and suggestions, so keep 'em coming.

Oh, and that title reveal? Look for it tomorrow!

12 Likes

Backer #59 reporting for duty. And just in time for a digital add-on! :+1:

8 Likes

New Zealand. Yeah, Iā€™ve seen the hassle from both ends and from the logistics side. If itā€™s not a big enough shipment to be its own thingā€¦ I tracked one item through three deconsolidation/reconsolidations as it was shuffled from container to container. With a delay each time because of course everything has to wait until thereā€™s an entire destinationā€™s-worth of stuff to consolidate in the container. That sort of carry-on adds up. :imp:

But, hey, itā€™s not stopping me from backing! :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

How do you find out your backer number?

4 Likes

It is in your confirmation email.

6 Likes

Backer #46, neat!

7 Likes

In case your confirmation email doesnā€™t show your number (mine didnā€™t) If you view your active kickstarter pledges and click the + for additional details it should show you there as well.

8 Likes

After some consideration I went with the Fifty Shades of Beige option. Gettinā€™ me some of them newfangled DVD things.

7 Likes

Thank you for the instructions!

Now have a pin and a digital download of the movie added!

6 Likes

Sorry, no, Iā€™m hoping to get a Most Wanted poster.

Team Trillby is still at largeā€¦

6 Likes

Backer #65 here!

Very pleased and excited to be apart of this!

Best of luck! :smiley:

6 Likes

Who, me? Oh, Iā€™m just backer #69. :cocktail:

8 Likes

Ha ha, nice. Just like the yin-yang symbol, right?

5 Likes