Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

Alright, guys, the shorts are up! Check the latest backer-only post and enjoy the slow death of my dignity. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Woohoo!! Congratulations :tada:

7 Likes

I watched the Superhero one, got a laugh out of that spin on Clark Kents disguise (ā€œImpossible, Amanda wears glasses!ā€ HaHa)

I see it was listed on IMDB, so I added it to TMDB so that I could mark it as watched on my Letterboxd page.

I also saw on TMDB that Demon Squad was pretty thin, credits wise, so I added some cast and crew and some head shots. Then I ran out of steam and quit.

Surprised I couldnā€™t find a headshot for Khristian, so I used a scene from Demon Squad. And while I found pictures of Thomas, they were too small for their size requirement (a min of 300 wide by 450 tall) but if youā€™re interested, hereā€™s how the pages look now. (I just used screengrabs for the supefriends poster)

10 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Thanks!

9 Likes

Dignity is overrated!

6 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heartiest congrats and kudos to everyone! :smiley:

Frozen PF Changā€™s food and fortune cookies all the way around! (Maybe weā€™ll see them again in another Chinese food scene in Demon Squad 2!)

[makes a ā€œYOU NEVER KNOW!ā€ gesture]

6 Likes

I got my contribution in really late. Single hours remaining

9 Likes

I was in that situation. Opted to drop out of a completely different campaign so I could maintain my Demon Squad pledge.

Being a grown up really bites sometimes.

9 Likes

We appreciate the support!

Totally agree that being a grown up isnā€™t all itā€™s cracked up to be.

8 Likes

YAY! We watched Demon Squad unriffed for the first time last night to celebrate!

9 Likes

Watched ā€œCamp Hillā€ last night and thought it was well above average for a $75 production. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody sounded like they were reciting their lines, and there was some decent dialog. I liked ā€œCamping is like glorified poverty.ā€

7 Likes

Letā€™s rebel against being grown ups! Sure, I can eat cake for dinner, but at what cost???

8 Likes

Iā€™m gonna throw in that Iā€™ve had MUCH more fun as an adult than I ever did as a kid.

Sure, there are some trade offs, but Iā€™d never consent to being a kid again :shudder:

6 Likes

As a kid, I never even dreamed of owning six dodge balls. As an adult with two kids, I question my decision to allow such a collection to enter my house.

7 Likes

I now understand why my parents loathed my play-doh fun factory.

11 Likes

We were never allowed to have play-doh

3 Likes

tumblr_olqy4jXdXo1vju723o4_250

9 Likes

I like being an adult so much, I was born one(according to my parents).

10 Likes

When I grow up Iā€™d like to be an adult. Hasnā€™t happened yet.

10 Likes

Six dodgeballs!?

A kingā€™s ransom in Dodge!

8 Likes