Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

Oh yeah in Mobile is big on its history. I love the cemetery behind the library downtown it has a local legend about a man who was hung for something he didn’t do and he claimed to prove his innocents a oak tree would grow out from his heart or grave one of the other.

2 Likes

Yep! Boyington Oak. I wrote a short Twilight Zone-ish story about itbin high school.

4 Likes

Was the oak tree the real killer?

4 Likes

The real killer was the friends we made along the way.

14 Likes

IMG_2984

6 Likes

Who told you??? I mean, I was in Venice that day. Everyone saw me. You can’t prove anything!

Stephen Colbert Smoke Bomb GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

5 Likes

With the writers strike going on, there might be a bidding war for this movie as the only new dramatic content available. At least if it can get out there in the right window…

3 Likes

Heads-up: Backer surveys are out.

Just got mine filled-out and submitted. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yep, according to Thomas’ update they are going in order of backer level. So the first three levels went out today.

5 Likes

The others will soon follow. The only design that’s pending is the poster, and I want to have a mockup viewable before people have to start making item selections.

7 Likes

Does this mean items are shipping right about now? I’ve got a situation where I need to move out of my apartment but I don’t know when that will be or where I will go so some things I am routing to my mother in Ohio. (Other Kickstarter campaigns are like “oh hey we’re gonna start shipping, so like, um, give us an address you know will be good for three months, kthxbye” and I just can’t work with that kind of timeline.)

5 Likes

Nah, you’ve got time. This is more to help us with organization and figuring out how many items need to be ordered.

6 Likes

Oh, I was hoping for “shipping now” because I know I’m still here for at least a month. I’ll just give you my mom’s address and she’ll be further confused by stuff that’s arriving there.

5 Likes

You can just send me @Chris_Combs’ stuff. I’ll hang onto it for him.

C’mon, Trillby!

6 Likes

All backer surveys, with the exception of Puppet Bar Patron and Exorcised Demon, have been sent!

The reason for the hold up on those two tiers is because we’re waiting on the final design for the poster that can be chosen. Our artist is hard at work on the design and the drafts I’ve seen are looking great! I just don’t want to A) show an unfinished work and B) don’t want anyone to have to choose blindly.

Just because the backer surveys have gone out doesn’t mean we’re ready to ship anything out just yet. I’m still waiting on Kickstarter to deposit the funds. Once that’s been done, then we can begin placing orders for fulfillment.

We’re aiming to have everything that can be fulfilled sent out this summer. The only rewards that we won’t be able to provide this summer are tied to the film’s production and release, obviously.

8 Likes

taps puppet bar patron watch impatiently
:wink:

9 Likes

Wait?

I missed that my level didn’t include a poster while backing?

Well…

Crap.

Fine, I’ll make my own poster. With blackjack and hookers.

Or, I’ll just spend more time in the kitchen making kifli… and spatzle… and Pierogi…

7 Likes

For the levels that automatically included the poster, those surveys have been sent. It’s just the two that have a choice between 3 items that we’re holding on.

7 Likes

Woo hoo!

3 Likes

mmmmmmm spätzle

Homer Drool GIF

7 Likes