Destroy and rebuild Kelsey's Crow

I may be too generous or just too jaded, but I’m willing to entertain the thought that the OP really wasn’t thinking when they wrote that. It’s still not a great post, though.

1 Like

Man, it is wild noticing consistent trends in human behaviors.

Anyway, it’s really weird that this thread hasn’t been shut down and I’m wondering if marginalized folks have to stop holding back before mods lock it up.

6 Likes

I think if someone besides Basil Rathbone is being cast as Sherlock Holmes, they should have to call him something other than Sherlock. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I just saw someone on another board call Simu-Crow’s voice “Shrill,” which is totally the opposite of how the voice sounds. But yeah since when did words actually mean things? Dictionaries are just there to prop doors open and serve as Norman-style bathroom tissue when you can’t actually get to the store.

Where’s my damn merit badge? :wink:

6 Likes

Nothing on this forum will ever top this quote.

4 Likes

Zed’s dead.

1 Like

:open_mouth: From an excess of Shedd’s ?

Shedd's leaflet, c1960

4 Likes

For me, the weird thing is how they keep saying the new voices sound like a cartoon, like that’s so much worse and mocking their serious thoughtful show which is a person and two puppets making jokes about b-movies and having viewers mail sent in with art by kids.

I don’t know. I usually just shake my head and ignore it, but the flood of negativity today elsewhere on the net just annoyed me something fierce. Maybe because I was a backer on Kickstarter (my first!) I feel a little bit more protective than I should.

This is one of strongest of any season so far in terms of the writing and performances and just seeing it so flatly dismissed for “reasons” got to me.

12 Likes

How dare you, sir!

4 Likes

That’s what I said.

Oh I agree, Brett is the best Holmes there ever has been, and frankly is ever likely to be. But this being a cheesy movie forum, it’s gotta be Rathbone.

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 40 hours.

Kelsey’s great, and Crow is Crow. Man, people really SHOULD relax.

11 Likes

Topic closed due to a million flagged posts, which suggests it’s run its course. Nothing new to say or see here. Mooooove along.

16 Likes