Feeling Thankful - what are you thankful for today?

Update: my mom has seen the house and it is okay.

They’ll be spending New Years in a hotel but thankful their house is okay, and especially thankful that as of now they are reporting no known fatalities from the fires. Given the speed of the fire that’s absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

The good? This boil on an upper buttock/small of back responded positively to topical antibiotic and cleansing the area with alcohol wipes and is now more or less just some scar tissue.

The bad? Now I’m paranoid about staph infections, and wonder how I got this one in the first place.

But yes, pretty thankful about that: it was rather painful for about two weeks or so.

3 Likes

Just dropping in for a minute. I wasn’t sure where to put this comment, but this seems like as good a place as any.

I just finished Robot Wars and I’m watching the post-show segment. I am feeling thankful for everyone here and everyone involved in making the show. MST3K is so special, and even though I don’t have time to join in the live events too often, I still love this community. Thank you for always being there.

Hi-Keeba!!

8 Likes

Today I am thankful that I have a new-ish job to go to tomorrow. It’s nice to be earning again, but extra nice to have found a great (remote) place to do work that actually does some good for people.

4 Likes