GIFs, GIFs, GIFs! (For GIFs!)

Joel ikia

24 Likes

:musical_note: Your limbs are slender, your eyes are blue… :musical_note:

GiG

18 Likes

Frank screaming in despair for Terry the gerbil is an indelible moment in MST3K history for me

terryno

edited to add a companion

acceptthepain

16 Likes

Timmy, no!

Timmy

15 Likes

i never noticed Tom’s cute little excited “ta-dah!” mouth when Crow says the T-word

beyondthunderdome

21 Likes

this is useful if you want to see your aunt get really mad on facebook

santaletters

17 Likes

Impressive mustache, Art.

PearlFawns

13 Likes

All the Timmy stuff from Fire Maidens of Outer Space was just the best, and it pains me that that episode is not on DVD/streaming or more widely familiar to the fanbase.

mst3k416timmyno1
mst3k416timmyno2

I love these GIFs here because they represent the perfect storm: they have one of my favorite one-off characters by way of Timmy, they have the Mads being goofy, and they’re in reference to an MST3K stinger (the hammy administrator screaming about his messed-up hand from the very end of Being from Another Planet).

18 Likes

dance

13 Likes

Deana Dolphin has it available online in a pretty decent copy. Hit her up for the URL link.

8 Likes

I appreciate the heads-up, @Brina! :smiley:

I have a bootleg copy at the ready, myself, but thank you very much all the same!

7 Likes

Mary Jo is so perfect. i gotta make a gif of her thinking about Fabio in tight leather pants

9 Likes

I love that whole series of facial expressions—and I cut a few seconds more. She’s amazing.

7 Likes

heaven forbid we ever have to use this

mstriot

20 Likes

Got Milk?

7 Likes

bitchin! let’s put ALL gif’s here!

6 Likes

#chestgrease

Fabio

25 Likes

Opa!

10 Likes

Now I know how to do it, so I can probably turn around your next request faster. Maybe I’ll even figure out how to Tweet.

Maybe.

8 Likes

:star2: GO! :star2:

24 Likes