I'm Regular!

Can I pootle along the canals? I promise to keep an eye out for any naughty fellows.

1 Like

I’m regular again as well.

1 Like

The flair popped up again, so I had to go remove that (I don’t want a big K covering my face) - I’m content with “Backer” by my name.

3 Likes

I got demoted and it says Congratulations on your Promotion!!!:confused:
Pretty lame message to attach to a demotion message-any chance the admins can customize that auto message’s text?

2 Likes

I think we should have a choice between Regular, Diesel, and Electric.

Though that still leaves me out, as I’ve got a Ford Nucleon.

Ford Nucleon

6 Likes

I just got here. Has anyone made a poop joke yet?

2 Likes

Nothing butt.

5 Likes

I did, and have been suitably shamed by this comment into completing the advanced tutorial. :pensive: Do I even get a badge for that?

11 Likes

Depends on which Elizabeth…

1 Like

You win a badge…in our hearts!

Audience: “Awwwwwwwww.”

9 Likes

::rimshot::

3 Likes

Of course!

But, it wasn’t for shame. It was for your own good. What if you ran into a wild post and you couldn’t handle it? We just want you to be safe. Now, where’s @Ivan?

6 Likes

I don’t even know what forums are, man. I’m using a typewriter to post this.

7 Likes

Hmmm, the “likes” have gone screwy. Anyone else notice that?

I just tried to :+1: @ivan and it briefly showed it, then vanished and just gives him one :slight_smile: . I’m seeing posts I’ve liked appear as though I haven’t liked them and then (thinking I’ve forgotten to like them) I’ll click on the heart only to be told “it’s too late to change this!”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

EDIT: The heart works but the thumbs up gets swallowed. Weeeeird.

1 Like

I gave you a thumbs up, did it at least notify you that you received a thumbing?

2 Likes

It sez I got some sort of response that wasn’t a <3 but I can’t see the thumbz.

2 Likes

Well, at least folks know they got something, even if they don’t know what it is.

Makes life exciting, having a vague and mysterious element thrown into one’s day.

2 Likes

But are you licensed to do so?

5 Likes

Ivan Askwith IS Licensed To Type

2 Likes

I’m regular too, how do I go back to being irregular?

I’m not used to being regular and guys I’m scared.

2 Likes