In memoriam…

I wish I still had a copy of this version for that. I wonder who’s idea it was to mimic mst3k. one must be a fan.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Rest in peace.

So, Pact of Vengeance will be his last film, unless Len has some footage lying around that he uses, Ed Wood-style.

1 Like

Magician, comedian, anarchist The Amazing Johnathan, aged 63.

4 Likes

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh he was so funny :sob:

2 Likes

That screenshot is my favorite Amazing Jonathan joke. I haven’t thought about him for years. 63 is too young to die.

2 Likes

But also a minor miracle he made it to that age.

1 Like

Did he do a lot of drugs or something?

1 Like

Heart issues, apparently.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2022 is just apein’ on 2021’s playbook. Man.

1 Like

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but people die every year.

1 Like

Back to The Amazing Jonathan, does anyone know what he and Joel thought of each other? I’m guessing there wasn’t the hate like there was with Gallagher.

EDIT: Wikipedia says they did the 8th Annual Young Comedians Special together. Now I really want to know.

1 Like

I always wanted to see Sam Kinison do one of those “Fahrvergnügen” commercials for Volkswagen. “Fahr-verg-nü-gen… Say the word… SAY IT! SAY IT!!!

Never to be, alas.

5 Likes

Tim Considine, 1950’s Disney TV star and the eldest of My Three Sons has passed at the age of 81. Odd coincidence that the MST gang should use a “Spin & Marty” joke just last night.

Laugh-In and Good Times cast member Johnny Brown has passed at the age of 84.

Tim Considine dead just a few months after Tommy Kirk… both of the original Hardy Boys from The Mickey Mouse Club are gone now. Watching that on the MMC reruns as a kid led to me getting pretty much all the Hardy Boys books (like 80 of them) and becoming a voracious reader.

3 Likes

RIP Emilio Delgado (Luis on Sesame Street)

4 Likes

We need a sad emoji for times like this.

4 Likes

That’s for sure

This hit me right in the childhood

5 Likes