Move over, NPR—the real tiny desk is back. Welcome to your open thread for tonight's watchalong of DEMON SQUAD.

Gather 'round, forumlings, for it is time once again to get our watchalong on!

Tonight at 8 PM EST, we’ll be joining Mr. Matt “Don’t Call Me Mute” McGinnis and a group of MST3K writers for a viewing of Season 13’s Demon Squad. Beiges of many shades! Repo men who guarantee it! Computer repair by Harbor Freight! ONE SOLITARY BUSINESS CARD.

For your viewing enjoyment there are a plethora* of options from which to choose. You can catch the livestream on MST3K’s YouTube channel, MST3K’s Twitch channel, at Shout TV,, or you can watch it right there in El Plexo del Gizmos.

This thing right here? Let’s do it.**

*A plethora? Sí, jefe. A plethora.
**Bonus points if you heard that in Tone Loc’s voice.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Woo

2 Likes

Spoiler Alert:

Mr. B-Natural does NOT lead the Demon Squad in formation marching while they play Tusk! :frowning: Maybe that’s being saved for the sequel, though…? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Mr. B ur hot!!!
Ohhh Mr.B

3 Likes

I’m here! I have the terrible habit of misreading things, and I spent the better part of the day looking for the Lemon Squad thread.

Any which way, I’m here! :smiley:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

8 Likes

No sir, we’re makin’ demonade here.

4 Likes

Let’s gooooo!!!

3 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

3 Likes

Tim Ryder=Ultimate Stinger, and one of his relatives was in the mask 3D

And also Tim Ryder and the cast are great, and so is everyone that’s part of (past and present) the show…and all the mods backers and folks on the forum!!!

Dong …the Fish is ready!!

5 Likes

Am excite.

5 Likes

But how will we all fit in? This Ex-Pizza Hut isn’t even big enough for two people, let alone all of us!

6 Likes

It’s a TARDIS hut. Much bigger on the inside.

6 Likes

And they’ve got plenty of those sweet red glasses, too.

6 Likes

All I know is that searching for demons makes you sweat…a lot.

6 Likes

This film makes me very self-conscious about post2000 era fedora hats

Edit: my phone hates me, okay???

6 Likes

Looking forward to this livestream!

7 Likes

I’m excited for this. Demon Squad has become a favorite since its first airing.

7 Likes

Is Dr Boobenstein in this movie? Oh wait wrong movie

2 Likes

Im conflicted because the cast is so nice but the film, though…

7 Likes