THIS IS NOT A DRILL, This is your OPEN THREAD: Season 13 of MST3K officially begins TONIGHT at 5pm PT / 8pm ET!

It’s happening, it’s really happening! The public opening of the Gizmoplex is tonight, and the world will never be the same again!

Join us in the Gizmoplex for SANTO IN THE TREASURE OF DRACULA at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT, and then stick around for the live aftershow with Joel, Jonah, Hampton, Rebecca, and some other surprise pop-in guests, all wrangled by our capable host, the handsome and talented Mr. Matt McGinnis.

But for now, hang out here and share your reactions in this thread! Also, don’t forget to go post your questions in the LIVESTREAM Q+A category for tonight’s event, and vote for the questions you want to hear asked most!

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

DO NOT POST SPOILERS without encasing them in spoiler tags! Lots of folks are seeing this weekend’s episodes for the first time; let’s not ruin the fun for them.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON , so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Okay, suit up, get your snacks ready and your bots polished, and let’s have fun out there!

HAPPY GIZMOPLEX DAY!

24 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7 Likes

Or if you’re not crazy about typing out the tags, just click the gear icon in your Comment Toolbar, click “Blur Spoiler,” and type the spoileriffic stuff in between the newly generated tags.

10 Likes

I hope we don’t see the Dot of DOOM tonight! :rofl:

5 Likes

ETA: OptiMSTie beat me to it, but only because I was screen capping.

8 Likes

Also, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :smiley:

Here’s to an awesome premiere night for everyone - for the folks who have enjoyed the episode multiple times before, for the folks watching this for the first time tonight.

I hope you all have a fantastic viewing experience!

9 Likes

me before clicking the spoiler: "Hey, what could this be? :smiley: "

me after clicking the spoiler: [bummed out forever]

13 Likes

Okay. I won’t say anything.

Ah, screw it. SPOILER-FREE GIBBERISH TO AVOID ACTUAL SPOILERS
I’m in trouble, aren’t I?

3 Likes

Can’t say it enough times. So happy we’ve arrived to the Grand Opening!

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

I’m here! I’m packing in front of the TV! I love you, all MSTies Coast to Coast! :hugs:

8 Likes

I like CHEESE

4 Likes

paddingtonhardstare

6 Likes

THIS IS THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSST :smiley:

And so much word to that. This is gonna be one heck of an opening night!

Right back at ya, and all the best to you with the move!

3 Likes

Request for clarification: spoilers about this episode or just in general?

Because it’s really just the name of the sled that represents his lost innocence.

5 Likes

This is not a spoiler.

5 Likes

spoiler

8 Likes
14 Likes

I’m thrilled to have access to the virtual theater and am super excited for the next chapter of MST3K to finally begin. I’ve loved the backer previews and can’t wait to see the finished product. No spoilers, but these episodes are great!!!

8 Likes

@Lesley is the true main antagonist of Season 13. And soon, the Raisin Snails will take over.

3 Likes