MST3Kon - July 16th Post your weekend fun here!

I will be there backstage on the 16th! Super happy to be a part of it. Will do my best to acquire Blobfest passes as well, but may need to settle for general admission on that front depending on work responsibilities.

Super excited to be able to meet fellow MSTies/Gizmoplexians/Discoursians(?), the Alternaversal crew and our awesome hosts!

6 Likes

I’m there, BAYBEEE!!!

(also @page & @Goldash check your DMs)

3 Likes

Wow, tickets are selling fast y’all! Thank you so much for your enthusiasm!

11 Likes

My NERVES are JELL-O at this point, but I got my tix and I’ll see folks there!

7 Likes

Hey, it’s just a show, etc. :hugs: So glad you’ll be there!

9 Likes

It won’t let me buy a pass. Even with password. What am I doing wrong?

Is there a limited amount of backstage passes? I’m not sure if I can get that weekend off yet.

@Lesley It still won’t let me do it. HELP.

1 Like

Is there any sense of a timeline for the event? Like, are there breaks? Is the idea that people come and go as they please? Or is it three episodes in a row for 4.5 hours with a Q&A afterwards?

(Asking because we’re figuring out logistics involving a kid who might not be a total convert yet.)

5 Likes

Good parenting! You’ll wear down their resistance eventually.

4 Likes

@Lesley I figured it out. Now it’s deciding whether to do it. Going all that way alone isn’t exactly fun.

1 Like

We should have a schedule up shortly, but there are breaks built-in throughout the event.

13 Likes

“Breaks” for lesser fans (not me) who need an occasional respite from air that Joel Hodgson has personally exhaled, I guess. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Hot potatoes here! I imagine these would fly off the shelf. Got mine 1st thing and looking forward to it!

Justout of curiosity, can we ask how many of the backstage passes there are?

4 Likes

So what you’re saying is, you want one long stretch… A “gauntlet” if you will. :wink:

5 Likes

I think they’re gone. I thought I heard there were only 200??

1 Like

They did say that there are only 150 seats in the theater.

2 Likes

I have two passes in my cart. You had to hit availability first then it lets you in. It acts like they’re still available. FOR NOW.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier Bruce! I’m glad you got it working.

2 Likes

ONE HUNDRED FIFTY SEATS, ah ah ah.

Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network

8 Likes