Google calendar

Can someone share the link to the google calendar with all the events in it please? I seem to have lost it.

3 Likes

The one I saw was from the kickstarter update:

The link is:

2 Likes

We’ve got Munchie May 27th!

1 Like

I’m moving into a new home on May 20, and when I tell you that reliable internet is a priority.

8 Likes

Yeah, get that hooked up before you even start moving any boxes in. Internet is a necessity. I may have an unhealthy relationship with sh*tposting.

4 Likes

Off-topic, but I’m moving from a large city to a town so small I can’t hook up internet until I can physically walk into City Hall and present ID. They were pretty flummoxed when I even tried to call them; I don’t really know where or how to start explaining Munchie.

Nevertheless, I will get this done. :fist:

5 Likes

Ugh, I feel your pain. Goodluck and Godspeed. And see you for Munchie!!

4 Likes

If you get decent cell phone coverage , you may be able to set up a hotspot from the phone to laptop to view. Or even direct on the phone itself.

5 Likes

Or or or - immediately make friends with the closest neighhor with wifi, invite them to watch the movie, and get another perso into MST3K. One of us! One of us!

4 Likes

Even better, go full Wandavision , take over the whole town :grin:

4 Likes

Ooh, I haven’t had a chance to get into Wandavision yet. T_T

1 Like

Worth a watch if you run out of mst3k to watch :rofl:

I should absolutely do this.

knock knock knock Hello! :smiley: I just moved to the neighborhood and I wondered if you had a few minutes to hear the Good News?

4 Likes

What would be the proper attire for proselytizing MST3K?

3 Likes

Full on jumpsuit with name tag, ideally flanked by self created robots.

5 Likes

I know it’s been said many, many times before: But just the fact we’re getting fresh, scheduled MST3K content on a consistent basis is so amazing! Always something to look forward to! :smiley:

2 Likes

“It’s imperative that you understand that this is the cinematic experience that answers the question: what do you get when the Devil has a baby with a hot dog? Do you know what you get? I’ll tell you what you get - you get MUNCHIE, and you have to give me my sweet, sweet Internet.”

Seriously, though, here’s to the move rocking out, and to you getting to enjoy the Internet (and MST3K, AND Munchie)!

2 Likes

Also, this isn’t the Google Calendar and it’s not exactly official (the info’s being taken off the Gizmoplex tickets, which may be subject to change at any time), but this thread might be of help:

4 Likes

“Well, ma’am, you’ve convinced us. Please don’t, under any circumstances, visit us in person.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Heh! :smiley:

I guess as a last-ditch effort, you could always say over your shoulder on your way out: “It’ll be a nice day if it doesn’t rain…”

2 Likes