MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange

Be a part of the FIRST EVER MSTie Hobgoblin Halloween Hullabaloo Gift Exchange!!!
Through out the year I organize gift exchanges among us fans. This year we are adding a Halloween themed gift exchange! It’s just like a Secret Santa exchange, but through the mail.

Use this google form to sign up and let’s get spooky!

Creature Feature Party GIF by Arrow Video

8 Likes

Just did it - even after reading oh so many words. Just waiting that confirmation e-mailing thing.

3 Likes

Got mine submitted. Some hard question on there.

4 Likes

No kidding. Some of the questions I really had to think about and still wasn’t sure what I’d want to say.

Do I truly know myself and what I want or am I falling for my well spun elaborate web of lies I tell myself? *

• Kidding…
4 Likes

So glad to have new MSTies to join in the fun!!!

2 Likes

Just an FYI if you plan to use USPS. Packages will take a few days longer and temporarily raising prices starting October.

5 Likes

Thank you for the info!

2 Likes

Do we have an ETA on when we will be receiving the email with our person’s info in it? I apologize if it was covered in the Lots of Words, but I forgot and I when I try to look at that again it just says that I already completed that form.

2 Likes

I missed this is it too late now? I know the deadlines passed but if you don’t ask you don’t get.

2 Likes

It will be on Tuesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You still have time to sign up, because as usual I have missed my own deadline lol

1 Like

There is still time to sign up! Invite all your friends who love Halloween!

1 Like

Excellent thanks miss dolphin. Done.

2 Likes

Huzzah!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ll ever do a gift exchange, and after I read all the questions, I kinda feel a bit nervous.

4 Likes

No reason to be nervous! I’m sure you’ll do great! If you have any questions, let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m also nervous- I submitted on behalf of my pint sized MSTie.

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can match y’all with another family of hoboglins!

3 Likes

Just avoid any and all Critters or Gremlins

2 Likes