Oh, the Hordes: Command an evil army!

Which evil army from MST3k would you wish to command and what would you do with them?

4 Likes

Those buff, blond, bearded clones from the Herc-verse (“Captive Women”). And then…

BROADWAY!!

4 Likes

I command the girls from “Wonder Women” or “The Million Eyes of Sumuru” or “Horrors of Spider Island.” Nuff said! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Santa’s child army! Or the robots from Gumby. I can’t decide. Both would be handy for causing disruption when I have to go out.

4 Likes

Racket Girls. I just think they’re neat.

8 Likes

Is this just going to be another thread where we talk about hot chicks from episodes? I ask because currently there does not seem to be a shortage.

6 Likes

This puts me in mind of a hit from the early days of the internet: Peter’s Evil Overlord List.

2 Likes

My evil army will be all of the Fishmen and Fishwomen from various episodes.

There’s at least, like, two of them.

7 Likes

The army Krankor leads…if their weapons actually worked on people.

6 Likes

I very much hope it doesn’t. I will merge this thread into the sun if it does. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Drat. I was about to announce the Chickens of Tomorrow as my second choice. I mean, I don’t drive, so it would be cool to have an army of avian warriors who could squire me from auction to auction all over New York, New Jersey, AND Southern Connecticut!

4 Likes

The ants from Phase IV. They seem to know what’s going on.

8 Likes

The army with the best hair in the galaxy get’s my vote.

No, not Sumaru’s army, silly… I’m talking about the Wolf Raiders from Fugitive Alien.
FAlienWolfRaiders

9 Likes

The Killer Shrews, of course!

7 Likes

A brigade of racket girls riding a swarm of really hot giant black scorpions. With pet killer shrews, but only the badonkadonk sort.

8 Likes

I’d take the spiders from Giant Spider Invasion. They were doing a pretty good job until that black hole flaw was discovered.

7 Likes

Well I sure know who I wouldn’t have in my horde- the monster from Monster A Go-Go. Because he didn’t exist!

7 Likes

I think I’d like to have a horde of all the Munchies.

They do their own care and feeding, I’d have a flying car, and, anybody would give me anything to not make another movie.

‘$100 million per year, or I start production!’.

7 Likes

Fiend!

7 Likes

The problem here is that Asylum will hire you on but not for enough millions to cover your shame.

3 Likes