Question about Tom and Crow's Unsupervised Year-End Review Revue

You know, I wish they would relax with this stuff. All it does is make me try to remember The Christmas Dragon, which had I think a dragon in it, or there was a cartoon with a dragon in it, simply having. Oh I think there was a gremlin too, but it was one of the good guys? And Santa showed up but he was an angry drunk. Were there bad guys? Father Nolte!

4 Likes

What, like this is just some kind of show?

6 Likes

BUT HOW DO THEY EAT AND BREATHE??

AND WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE OTHER SCIENCE FACTS?!?!?!

5 Likes

Maybe next season they’re going full nutso Marvel continuity pastiche bozo and Yvonne will play Earth 19 Mike.

4 Likes

Since it’s unsupervised I bet it’s after.

2 Likes

I can see why they want to point out that events on SoL and in the Gizmoplex compound happen before the three host riff-along, but I think it might have been a less awkward arrangement to have a different film for the finale and schedule it in Feb if they wanted story continuity. Doesn’t bother me too much, it’s just that it keeps the door open for snippets of subsequent story that we’re probably not going to get until s14 anyway.

2 Likes

I just assumed it was so they could have Pearl continue to introduce Select episodes and shorts, without having to throw a time-travel bit in every time she does it. So, I have just been relaxing and enjoying the shenanigans.

7 Likes

It doesn’t bother me at all, I’m just clowning.

But I can imagine if it were my show, and I had been telling people to relax for 30 years, and I suddenly had the freedom, I might start introducing increasingly goofy “plot” elements too, just to honk some noses.

Maybe a 2001-esque monolith that turns out to be Mike’s keyboard.

4 Likes

So someone did in fact stop her.

4 Likes

Unless she stole it on behalf of an alien. Sort of a keyboard version of Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

2 Likes

Well, there’s only one keyboard (MCGFN-3000) and Earth-19 Mike wants it back too.

3 Likes

What about Beeper? Will he beam in from 1988? He is the Lore to our Servo. And there is the Time Bag.

5 Likes

I wonder if the original Beeper survives somewhere, like in Joel’s attic?

It would be hilarious if he returned, and Josh voiced him… er, or whatever that sound was.

3 Likes

If he’s dressed up as Rick Wakeman again, I say bring it on!

And cue the new, improved Fandom Wars in which everyone argues about which other cast member corresponds to which wife.

2 Likes