Show Us Your Holiday Decorations!

Yep, she took out most of the Muppets. She got Kermit yesterday, so I think only Gonzo and Fozzie are left.

2 Likes

So two of my neighbors have these things spotlit in front of their houses, and once you see it, it can’t be unseen.

7 Likes

I really wanted to get one of these and then paint it from one side.
Unfortunately, they’ve changed the design slightly since this meme started circulating so the version you can buy on Amazon looks a lot less like two T-rexes fighting over a table saw. :sob:

1 Like

And that is a damn shame.

Is a gingerbread house a decoration or food?

We even included a local landmark that @Yorkshire_Paul might recognize.

6 Likes

Ah, but does this cake also keep you healthy, bright eyed and slim?

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say… no.

1 Like

Then I will only have 6 pieces, thanks

2 Likes

This is how we decorate. A couple strings of lights wadded in a bowl, and a wooden snowman I’ve had for 30+ years.

7 Likes

I rescued this busted junker from a roadside “free” pile because I liked the design, so I slapdash repainted it with 1shot enamel holiday colors and some maple stain and now it’s an outdoor decoration.

Manufactured of ash and steel somewhere around 1930 by the Auto Wheel Coaster Co. of North Tonawanda, NY. The support pillars are smushed like someone used it as a jack stand.

Here’s a rather less festive original:

I suppose this could go in the Non-MST3K Accomplishment fred.

6 Likes

Wow, nice restoration. It looks swell.

3 Likes

I’m done working until the new year and spirits are laid in and I have not much to do so here’s even more tree junk.

6 Likes

I’m afraid I’m not longer allowed to make gingerbread houses…

4 Likes

Our tree hasn’t got anything you guys would really flip over, but I think it turned out nice.

The cross stitch my wife made for me, now that you guys may recognize.

9 Likes

Not mine, but I had to share-

3 Likes

We are now people who have decorative kitchen towels.

You can also see the Christmas card our scout elf painted for my daughter.

Our elf can be a little extra sometimes.

6 Likes