Speed Racer! Shonen Knife! Sailor Moon! It’s an "About Time" Mods' Watch Party featuring Invasion of the Neptune Men! (TONIGHT, 3/1, 8PM EST)

Another month, another Friday, and another Mods’ Choice Watch Party in the “About Time” Series!

Last time it was Prehistoric Women, this time it’s Neptune Men. Anyone ever considered fixing these crazy kids up?

Sonny Chiba IS Iron Sharp AS Space Chief in this Japanese superhero flick with far more WWII combat footage than you’d think.

Join us, Mike, the bots, and Krankor (HAIL KRANKOR!) for a forum watchalong!

45fdd889362a4950e43f3d878eb224a87344c268_2_690x199

So get thee to the Gizmoplex or settle down in your own video bunker, and hit the play button at 8 PM EST.

Overslept and missed the Neptunian (Neptonian? Neptoonian?) attack? Check your time and advance in time to catch up; here at 8:30? Jump forward to 30:00 on the video.

Oh, and a friendly reminder from your Mods: please do not anger Thomas the Tank Engine. We’re not sure how well the Gizmoplex would stand up to carpet bombing. Also, we disavow all knowledge of eyebrow mites on the property.

Please and thank you!

MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

Invasion Of The Neptune Men - 819. Invasion Of The Neptune Men - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

In the theater, the crew watches as the cosmic hero, Space Chief, defends the Earth from a Neptunion invasion in INVASION OF THE NEPTUNE MEN (1961). Meanwhile, on the SOL, a discussion of Noh Theater sparks a wacky conversation a la Abbott and Costello.

9 Likes

WOOHOO! Watch Party Friday!

This episode is certainly an experience! Looking forward to watching this with everyone here!

Let’s do this!

5 Likes

I thought we agreed to watch Noh Episode tonight?

7 Likes

Did anybody let @Chrissy13 know?

6 Likes

Noh MST3K would be amazing!

I think everyone would like Noh MST3K

Let’s hear it for Noh MST3K!!

6 Likes

Noh episode?

5 Likes

Noh one here but us dustbunnies!

5 Likes

Noh episode?
Noh mst3k?

I’m sad and confused all at the same time…

6 Likes

Yes, the answer is Noh.

4 Likes

I can’t get Noh satisfaction

5 Likes

@ArtCrow So excited to watch with you too!

2 Likes

Noh Episode will be starting in a little over an hour. I repeat, NOH EPISODE WILL BE STARTING.

6 Likes

Yesss!

3 Likes

NOH!

5 Likes

Noh, you checkmated me

2 Likes

tries not to sing Devo song

1 Like

Prepare for Space Dink!

4 Likes

3 Likes

We better get ready for movie sign!

1 Like

Dinner is in the oven and movie is queued up!

2 Likes