STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

Hmm… yeah, not sure if your Vizio would be doing things differently. I can pick it up on my laptop and my Roku smart TV. Hopefully, your Vizio setup will snag that soon!

1 Like

In fact my Star Trek is channel 235 on my Vizio :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hmmm… yeah, with my setup, channel 235 would put that on the Beverly Hills 90210 channel…

1 Like

Weird. Hopefully the second Star Trek channel will show up on mine sometime soon.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok so after further investigating, the ‘Watch Free’ (Pluto TV Star Trek which is Channel 235 which I normally watch Star Trek on) has not been updated so far with the More Star Trek channel but the Pluto TV app has updated their Star Trek channels on 270 & 271.
Looks like I’ll be watching More Star trek through the Smartcast Pluto TV app on my 75 inch Vizio :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, rock! :smiley: Glad to hear that you can track down the Pluto TV channel that way!

Enjoy, and happy viewing!

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t and won’t give details, but have officially added Trek to the list of universes I’ve contributed to. Finished off an asset for the OTOY RNDR/Roddenberry Archive at the beginning of the month, a ship that I’ve loved since childhood. Hoping that more work comes out of it soon, it went over well. A few bumps in the road in that department (sadly, my contact’s/manager’s mother passed just before Thanksgiving), but as I need a job and FT on this would be amazing… cross your fingers for me?

5 Likes

Very jealous. In the '00s I tried to get the Roddenberrys to let me do an audio dramatization of The Questor Tapes, but this was pre-podcast so they weren’t interested. I wonder if they’d do it today?

2 Likes

Done and done! Sounds amazing and congrats!

Guess you could always ask Rod; he’s a reasonable guy in my experience. (And that would be dope, BTW!)

3 Likes

That’s who I tried to get to, but I didn’t get that far.

2 Likes

He’s fairly active on social media (Insta/Twitter), though I don’t know how accessible he is that way. It’s definitely a idea worth pursuing, though!

2 Likes

It would be if I were still in L.A. and had a studio. I’m in nowhere Indiana now. That sort of project needs at least one celebrity voice. I don’t really have the connections.

1 Like

2 Likes

Been binge watching DS9 on Pluto TVs More Star Trek channel and they’re currently showing S3 E10 · Fascination, the episode where Ambassador Troi is chasing after Odo and my wife says “Why doesn’t she leave that Yodo man alone!” :rofl: :rofl:
I said this isn’t Star Wars! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

…and King Friday rules over the land of make believe with an iron fist whilst Queen Saturday plots against him.

1 Like