🦃 🦃 Stuffing or potatoes? How about TWENTY-FOUR EPISODES of MST3K? This is *YOUR* OFFICIAL OPEN THREAD for the 2023 MST3K MEGA TURKEY DAY MARATHON TELETHON! The fun begins Thursday, November 23rd at 9AM ET / 6AM PT! 🦃 🦃

bobrossbelieve

4 Likes

THE CROSSOVER WE ALL WANTED but didn’t know we needed.

4 Likes

Maybe you should see if you can take care of an egg with a face drawn on it for a few days first—BUT THERE’S NO TIME FOR THAT!

4 Likes

The answer to the thread is Stuffing AND Potatoes AND 24 episodes of MST3K. I just finished smoking a small turkey today to supplement the big traditional bird tomorrow. We will make enough for 20 guests. There will be no guests. Gonna be a nice Turkey Day.

6 Likes

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

WHOA

WHOA

WHOA

5 Likes

Stuffing or potatoes?

Puffing! Ummmmmm … Stotatoes! PASS! PASS!

3 Likes

Uh… uh… THE BEATLES!

3 Likes

What are…the contents of Turkules’s post-workout meals?

5 Likes

May it all rock out heartily for ya!

Hell. Freaking. YES.

2 Likes

I’ll be joining somewhere in Escape 2000… not a morning person, and I did get to see the surgically enhanced Pumaman already.

3 Likes

Hmmmm … Pettying a thread.

It’s crazy, but it just might work.

There are none on the list, but I wonder if they’ll find time to sprinkle in some shorts. I haven’t seen the new ones enough to memorize every riff yet, and I really need to remedy that.

4 Likes

Smoke ‘em if you’ve got ‘em?

And decidedly festive, aye!

1 Like

As it was meant to be!

We’re like a bear in his natural habit… a Studebaker!

5 Likes

Have you tried Hare Krishna?

4 Likes

good grief, it’s a running gag

4 Likes

Wow. Can’t believe my joke about capons was enough to get the other thread locked.

This is even cooler than having a solid gold foil Aztec mask with which to perpetrate ones villainy.

Not since the Captain Kramer Incident.

2 Likes

It’ll be a momentous and tremendous and fantabulous occasion. Quite right, aye! :smiley:

1 Like