šŸ¦ƒ šŸ¦ƒ Stuffing or potatoes? How about TWENTY-FOUR EPISODES of MST3K? This is *YOUR* OFFICIAL OPEN THREAD for the 2023 MST3K MEGA TURKEY DAY MARATHON TELETHON! The fun begins Thursday, November 23rd at 9AM ET / 6AM PT! šŸ¦ƒ šŸ¦ƒ

A hearty helpinā€™ of howdy to all the MSTies out there worldwide!

I hope you all brought a big appetite for Mystery Science Theater 3000, because Turkey Day 2023 is nearly upon us, and this isnā€™t your average MST3K Turkey Day Marathon!

No, no, no, my friendsā€¦ this is the MST3K Mega Turkey Day Marathon Telethon! At an amazing colossal TWENTY-FOUR EPISODES over two days, itā€™s the biggest MST3K Turkey Day Marathon of them all, jam-packed with episodes from each of MST3Kā€™s four hosts for even the heartiest of MST3K cravings! Weā€™re giving new meaning to the word ā€œstuffingā€ here!

This year, the episode lineup was chosen by our very own MST3K writing team. These are the episodes that tickled their funny bones and inspired them to concoct comedic masterpieces of their very own.

The party kicks off tomorrow at 9AM ET / 6AM PT on Thursday, November 23rd and reaches its epic conclusion at 9AM ET / 6 AM PT on Saturday, November 25th.

So, where you can find this yearā€™s Turkey Day Marathon? You have options!

You can view this yearā€™s marathon at:

Plex
Pluto TV
Redbox
Shout! TV (also on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire via the Shout! TV ap)
Tubi
Twitch
Xumo
YouTube

and more!

The full list of channels can be found at MST3KTurkeyDay.com, but we hope that youā€™ll join us for the festivities at our very own Gizmoplex!

And letā€™s not forget the ā€œTelethonā€ part of this MST3K Mega Turkey Day Marathon Telethon! This marathon will take place during the home stretch of the Season 14 crowdfunding campaign, so if youā€™d like to help out the effort to make Season 14 a reality, donā€™t forget to stop by showmaker.mst3k.com!

Hereā€™s wishing a safe and happy Turkey Day to one and all, and we hope that you will enjoy this spectacular two-day event. This is no time for leftovers, yā€™all, this is the time to eat greedily! THIS IS TURKEY DAY! :smiley:

The complete schedule for the MST3K Mega Turkey Day Marathon is as follows:

Thursday 11/23

9AM ET/6AM PT: Bride Of The Monster
11AM ET/8AM PT: The Pumaman (Surgically Enhanced)
1PM ET/10AM PT: Escape 2000
3PM ET/12PM PT: Beyond Atlantis
5PM ET/2PM PT: The Beatniks
7PM ET/4PM PT: Viking Women and the Sea Serpent
9PM ET/6PM PT: The Giant Gila Monster
11PM ET/8PM PT: The Starfighters (Surgically Enhanced)

Friday 11/24

1AM ET/10PM PT: Munchie
3AM ET/12AM PT: Master Ninja II
5AM ET/2AM PT: Catalina Caper (Surgically Enhanced)
7AM ET/4AM PT: Operation Kid Brother
9AM ET/6AM PT: The Bubble
11AM ET/8AM PT: Time Chasers
1PM ET/10AM PT: Horror Of Party Beach (Surgically Enhanced)
3PM ET/12PM PT: Prince Of Space
5PM ET/2PM PT: Dr. Mordrid
7PM ET/4PM PT: Girl In Gold Boots
9PM ET/6PM PT: Stranded In Space
11PM ET/8PM PT: Gorgo

Saturday 11/25

1AM ET/10PM PT: Santo in the Treasure of Dracula
3AM ET/12AM PT: Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
5AM ET/2AM PT: Santa Claus
7AM ET/4AM PT: The Christmas Dragon

19 Likes

Oh, and, uhā€¦

[ahem]

LETā€™S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(I mean, we have hours to go, but the sentiment is clearly there.)

9 Likes

Hype time yā€™all! Turkey day approaches! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 12 hours left

8 Likes

If I have a sick kid at home tomorrow on my extra-special Turkey Day day off, I swear Iā€™m gonnaā€¦ have such a fun and chill time watching MST3K with them all day!

9 Likes

SOONā€¦ in a big-picture cosmic kinda way.

7 Likes

All the best to you and the fam out there for Turkey Day!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Pre Hype Thread Hype Party!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET HYPE!!

9 Likes

Looks at other Saturday movies

HOORAY FOR SANTO CLAUS!

4 Likes

I have to work tomorrow and Friday. Thankfully, it (hopefully) should be so slow that Iā€™ll be able to catch every episode at my desk. By the time Iā€™m done, itā€™ll be time for Beyond Atlantis.

I am thankful for my Bills not being on TV on Thanksgiving itself, because, hey! More time for MST3K Turkey Day!

Hoping for the best in the final crowdfunding stretch. Weā€™re halfway there. Letā€™s finish strong. And then we can all pass out in our adrenaline-depleted, tryptophane-induced victory when the final seconds of The Christmas Dragon leave the air.

I normally come up with some silly phrase at the end of these posts. But Iā€™m going right for the jugular this time. Without further adoā€¦

LETā€™S FUND THIS SHOW!!!

7 Likes

What an interesting set of movies to close out the marathon.

7 Likes

Nothing beats cooking way too much food and watching MST3K all day long.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Yā€™know, with Turkey Day being so long this year, and with it practically having already started, the fact that I want to be well rested beforehand means this, right now, is bedtime 1/3 for this marathon! Itā€™s a long one! :joy: Tomorrow shall be fantastic!

8 Likes

This is the MST3K equivalent of a tailgate party where weā€™re looking out for the fans with the facepaint who are cooking sausages on their engine block.

9 Likes

w00t

(Iā€™m trying to pace myselfā€”itā€™s a marathon, not a sprint.)

6 Likes

Wait, this is my thread for the Marathon? Are you sure Iā€™m ready for the responsibility of my own thread?

5 Likes

malcolmpowerwalking

Weā€™ve been training all year!

5 Likes

Heyhey, looks like I arrived just in time to get a good spot in line! (Gets tent set up just outside the Gizmoplex)

This is going to be so epic! LETS GO!

6 Likes

I brought the canned ham!

6 Likes

Minor, Tom-level Petty complaint here, but I wouldā€™ve loved to see one episode from the Netflix era.

A KTMA episode or something super rare like Final Sacrifice would have been awesome, but thatā€™s more a pipe dream than anything else.

(I think Iā€™m going to watch something from Season 11 before bed so I can give myself the illusion of watching a Netflix episode on Turkey Day. Honestly, it might be Avalancheā€¦Iā€™ve had the itch to check that episode out again for the first time since one of the Vault Pick months featured itā€¦)

3 Likes