Synthia's Selects

I did! And then I thought to myself, ‘It’s just a show. I should really just relax’

8 Likes

I just read this in today’s Kickstarter update:

*If you’ve been waiting for access to watch any Vault Picks you missed, don’t worry: they might be gone for now, but they’re not gone for good. We’ll share more about the plans for Vault Picks in the months to come.

Does this mean that all the intros/outros/Gizmoblips will be available somewhere, somehow in the Gizmoplex?? If so, :partying_face:!

7 Likes

Which would be wonderful, because while I love all this stuff, there are two moments that jump out as perfect:

1. Hampton’s Crow telling Jonah: “QUIET, YOU. I could buy and sell you a hundred times over with my head coins!”

2. Kelsey’s Crow singing “It’s a Long Way to Tipperary.”

And there’s a whole bunch of others, it’s all fantastic, but those especially stick in memory.

10 Likes

- GPC2 as “tech support” was great!

- Connor and Kelsey switching Bots was hilarious!

- “I like that!”

5 Likes

Ohh I am so hopeful for this. I would love to see all of these preserved! (All the love Rebecca is getting makes my heart absolutely sing, too. :heart: )

9 Likes

Amok!!!

3 Likes

I was hoping that it would continue the story line/continuity after Christmas Dragon?

Oh well.

2 Likes

I like seeing how Pearl interacts with Mega-Synthia in these. She’s clearly annoyed by Synthia, but seems more affectionate toward Mega-Synthia.

I wonder if it’s because Synthia is a more direct offspring, like Clayton, whereas Mega-Synthia is more like a grandchild (like Kinga)?

7 Likes

Wooooh! Tribute to Overdrawn! So absolutely excited!! I was wondering why it wasn’t in the Selects, because that was Tech run way amuck!

6 Likes

Also, just peeking ahead for special events, turns out there is one on my Birthday. So stoked!

6 Likes

I read that and thought: rotating Vault Picks. Every month, you can watch that month’s vault picks and get the extras. But they’ll circle through all the episodes in the Gizmoplex before the current vault picks become available (other than in their original form). Or maybe some will show up sooner if they fit a month’s theme and none of the other episodes which haven’t been vault picks yet do.

2 Likes

It’s just going to be a series of feats of strength to unlock them. Pretty boilerplate.

8 Likes

I’ll have strength of feet if I can get a little help here…

3 Likes

Instant disqualification.

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

Oh, fiiiiiiiine.

7 Likes

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Not to apply too much realism into these dynamics, but grandparent-grandchild dynamics tend to be very different from parent-child, so that makes sense.

6 Likes

Just saw the Intro for First Spaceship on Venus.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Mega Synthia makes me smile way too much! I love both Synthias and I just want to give them both the biggest hugs. For all the characters that came about from the revival Series, The Synthias are my favourite!

13 Likes