The real monsters were the ____ we met along the way.

I’m led to believe that one makes you larger, and the other makes you small.

4 Likes

Because sometimes you have five extra dollars at the grocery store and you suddenly realize that what your life is missing is sort of round ice cubes.

4 Likes

My coworkers who keep cutting donuts, cookies, tasty treats in half until there’s a sliver left. Like no one wants your 1/82nd of a donut, Martha.

5 Likes

From the RT Dream Kitchen short:

“I WANT UNLIMITED ICE CIRCLES!!”

“What the hell is an ‘ice circle’?”

4 Likes

…the people who invented the individual packs of DayQuil pills. “Tear here”? Yeah, right! They just put that on there to make you think they made a way to get into them. I get out my tweezers and stab the pack until I can get into it.

7 Likes

Same as it ever was:

(relevant portion starts at 2:00, if you hate waiting)

3 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

xkcd for the win!

3 Likes

specially since it’s got 5 sets of your fingerprints on it. The last 4 with also your saliva. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

She lasted way longer than I would have. I would have grabbed the scissors after the first failure.

3 Likes

Buy me donut holes then. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We don’t need no half a holes either, Martha!

3 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

You clods keep wandering over to my cube unmasked and talking over my head into it and across it and ignoring me WHILE I’M SITTING THERE!! None of you ever deign to refill the copy machine or change out an empty toilet paper roll, either.

You’re damn lucky that all you have to contend with from me is the occasional cut pastry. Pppphhhttt!!

P.S. - I think I’ve now officially made it possible to merge this with thread with the official griping one.

5 Likes

Don’t you dare. DON’T YOU DARE!

5 Likes

Quit your carping or I’ll revive the Andy Rooney Challenge thread again. :ramen:

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Well, I’m not a rocket engineer, but I’m pretty sure hobgoblins are somewhere up in the list.

3 Likes

Look, dude - I, too, learned to type on a manual typewriter but also, dude, we don’t have to do that anymore.

So cut it out with the 2 spaces crap.

I’ll let you have your Oxford commas, because those things are like crack to some people.

3 Likes