We've got TURKEY DAY MARATHON (Telethon) SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fork it over, losers

It’s from last year. I remember recording it in my backyard!

26 Likes

Not the same without Penn doing the v/o… sigh… I suppose I’ll watch. I mean, now that the rewards have all shipped, we need something new to complain about right? Can this be it? No? Hm. ok.

Glad that the writers have picked the eps, the fan votes were too much same old same old and just bad choices. Hope we get some deep hur- cuts… Deep cuts this year.

7 Likes

Looks like we’re getting Munchied you guys.

3 Likes

Ooof… god no…

5 Likes

Imagine the twist is it’s just 48hrs of Munchie. “Pledge more now, or we extend it to 72hrs!!!”

8 Likes

In a way, a 48-hour Birdathon is less of a challenge. There’s no earthly way I can watch the whole thing in one go, so there’s no pressure to do so.

9 Likes

Your backyard looks suspiciously like a moon base.

Oh.

Oh!

OH!

The final evidence I needed to prove the moon landing was faked!

11 Likes

Just think of it as an opportunity to run out for any extra meal provisions which got overlooked the first five or six times. :wink:

3 Likes

Whoa heck, another Hey! Stop Stabbing Me! fan?

1 Like

Yeah! When I ordered the limited edition Trumpy plushy, there was an $18 shipping fee. If I ordered 1 DVD (about $20), I would bump to free shipping…so I scanned their offerings and Hey! Stop Stabbing Me! sounded super fun…and it was!

3 Likes

If you haven’t already, make sure to check Worm (Josh) Miller on IMDB. The man’s been busy.

2 Likes

What are these people running from?

They’re NOT! They’re running TO the world’s toughest Marathon in town. Its the MST3K Turkey Day marathon, 2023. If you’re not there then you better be deaaaad or in jaaaaail. And if you’re in jaaaail? Breeeeeak ouuuuuuut.

9 Likes

I will definitely be wearing my TVGM shirt for the event regardless!

7 Likes

I miss MXC. It scratched my childish sense of humor just the right way.

6 Likes

Well, this is awesome! Very much looking forward to this and I’ll definitely watching as much as I can!

MST3K and Turkey Day. They just go together! :smiley:

7 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HOLY CRAP, IT’S THE RETURN OF THE 48-HOUR MST3K TURKEY DAY MARATHON

WE WILL EAT HEARTILY, MATES

LET’S FLIPPIN’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12 Likes

Also, ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

THEY HAD THE DEADLY MANTIS IN THE HYPE VIDEO

YOU SAW IT, I SAW IT, WE ALL SAW IT, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :smiley:

13 Likes

Ooh, a telethon, I hope they’ll be offering a tote bag as a bonus to pledgers; I have lots of stuff to tote!

16 Likes

Ain’t gonna lie, I’d be alllllllllll about one of those Public Pearl tote bags, if offered.

14 Likes

MXC and MST3K are really kind of sister concepts, after all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes