We've got TURKEY DAY MARATHON (Telethon) SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fork it over, losers

omgomgomg!

(with Mike???) SQUEEEE!!!

22 Likes

I could be wrong… but I think they mean Mike will be in some of the episodes they choose to stream.

17 Likes

Someone please tell Mike that I’ll go stand in line for him at the Big Box store Thursday night if that helps. Even though I loathe Black Friday, sometimes you’ve just gotta’ take one for the team.

10 Likes

Noice! We all kind of knew it was coming, but good to see it confirmed. Set couch to “potato” and count me in.

Now the question begs … WHAT EPISODES? :slight_smile: 24 eps in 48 hours gives a lot of leeway … and did I see the Deadly Mantis in the mix?

9 Likes

Well dangit! :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

I said this in the crowdfunding thread- I’m really glad they’re doing some Season 13 episodes. It might introduce old fans to the new show if they haven’t kept up.

13 Likes

I want it to be him showing up at random, perhaps with a giant turkey on his head like Mr Bean and it’s not until the end of the marathon he’s able to remove his head and do a big reveal.
Mr GIF

And now I have a good idea for a Halloween Costume next year…

8 Likes

Scenes cut from that one horror movie that takes place entirely on Zoom…? :grimacing:

6 Likes

I’ll set my couch to “stuffing” if its all the same to you.

7 Likes

With a 48 hour duration, there’s plenty of time to include every Hercules movie ever riffed on MST3K because…reasons…

13 Likes

Id be happy if Mike showed up as Jack Perkins.

6 Likes

That was my take as well, but, who knows?

I suspect there’ll be more information about Turkey Day and S14 discussed at some point tonight… (QUESTION MARK)

3 Likes

I hope Riding With Death makes an appearance. What’s turkey day without turkey volume guessing man?!

12 Likes

Who is obsessive enough to recall whether Kinga’s “Be there — I demand it!” stinger at the end is from last year or something new Felicia just recorded?

3 Likes

48hrs is going to test the limits of some of my family members tolerances… I hope they post a schedule ahead of time re: movies and live segments???

8 Likes

I am curious to this as well. It felt new to me but with my memory one never knows.

2 Likes

Turkey Day 2023: The Gauntlet is YOU!

9 Likes

I mean, I could hide the remote, but holidays usually create more than enough family tension without that sort of thing?

4 Likes

This is why I love that it’s just me and hubs for Thanksgiving…WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!! Guess we’ll have to move Hey! Stop Stabbing me! to Saturday!

8 Likes

Beat me to it!

8 Likes