What are live events like?

I only got to go to one, but I had the meet-and-greet. It was great. I met some fellow MSTies who knew of me from the internet and one of whom is an AMAZING artist. I also drew little cards to hand to the cast at the meet-and-greet, but unfortunately didn’t know Jonah’s wife was a character, so she got left out. :frowning: Poor Doctor St. Phibes. Next time!

I enjoyed the swag I got and it wasn’t as chaotic as one might think. Everyone was super nice and I got a few lovely compliments on my homemade MST3K shirt. LOVED meeting the cast, but was too shy to ask Joel anything during his Q&A. It was very organized and fun. Hopefully, they’ll hit Atlanta again sometime and I can go again…

4 Likes

Do people wear any costumes? Does anyone dress up as a character etc or would that be over-the-top for a live show?

1 Like

Sure! People do cosplay. The only thing I’d say is not great are those who bring bots to the theater because they can get in the way of fellow attendees.

I remember watching RiffTrax Lives and imagining being seated behind the fellow who holds up his Tom Servo throughout the night.

Have fun and be considerate are always good rules of thumb!

2 Likes