What are you planning to have as a snack for this Friday?

Definitely that! I like that you folks are taking that 90s approach to the whole thing.

And welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

For a couple months, I have had white chocolate chips in my pantry from an abandoned baking project. Iā€™m making ā€œinside outā€ chocolate chip cookies (chocolate cookies with white chips). With a theme as broad as ā€œmunchiesā€ you could go almost any direction and itā€™ll be good. :blush:

3 Likes

shall we post our snacky snaps here or on the livestream thread?

3 Likes

Here seems good, and this thread is less likely to pile up posts, making food pics harder to find.

4 Likes

Wear tighter trousers.

3 Likes

Baked chicken, roasted broccoli, and probably a sweet potato with some arugula. And then a massive bowl of popcorn with too much butter and a buuuuuunch of Milk Duds.

4 Likes

Youā€™re all evil, and I hope you have snacks!

5 Likes

Popcorn? Or/also a savory (or BOLD! *ptt-chiuuw!* ) trail mix type thing. Then follow or mix that up with something sweet. (Butterfinger bites? :yum:) And some Zevia sody-pop to wash it down.

And if things get too traumatic, a nice brew (Yorkshire Tea) or three.

3 Likes

There. Cookies made and the house smells like hot cocoa!

/

10 Likes

i want to go there 30 rock GIF

4 Likes

I watch MST3K in the bedroom and there is NO FOOD ALLOWED on the bed.

I have to make that VERY clear.

1 Like

Ah, so a smoothie or milkshake, which are technically beverages, would be allowed then. LOOPHOLE.

2 Likes

NO. The ONLY beverage allowed on the bed is water and ONLY WHEN YOUā€™RE SICK!

1 Like

Futurama Squinting GIF

1 Like

I take my sleep comfort very seriously.

1 Like

I sleep with 4 dogs and however many cats elect to put up with that, so itā€™s a good thing I can sleep in almost any circumstances.

2 Likes

Dr Pepper & Peanuts, but the promo images have me thinking pepperoni pizza

2 Likes

I have a bag of Doritos, a jar of salsa and a small box of grape Mike and Ikes plus some Irn Bru Extra for drinksies. These are also to cover Friday Night Fights though, the regular end of week kung fu film so itā€™s a double bill of martial arts and MST3K tonight. :relaxed:

As a side note, thank you to the team for making the film available before the live event. As much as I like the idea of the watchalong, as someone who is a) in the UK and b) usually working at weekends it usually isnā€™t feasible for me to stay up until 03:00am+ so I appreciate this.

4 Likes

I love your line of thinking here.

2 Likes

Gotta pair it with a cheesy kung fu flick though so I think a Brucesploitation film is the ideal choice here.

2 Likes