What's YOUR Problem? A Thread for Griping Part 3

Amen, sister Pearl…it’s almost getting habitual that I don’t go to sleep until like 0800.

Granted, I work a funny shift five days a week, but for me, I don’t like it.

Got to have eight hours,

1 Like

I got some sleep, but my sleep cycle is definitely messed up. I am usually up by now on work days, though.

3 Likes

Yay, of course, but your Perfect Attendance award is the lesser concern compared to the promise of some keyboard mashing from Pearls_Drugs later on.

8 Likes

Good luck with the boob squish! I turned 40 in 2020, so I got to kick my first one down the road a couple of years, but they caught up to me eventually. If your tech knows what they’re doing, it’s at least over quickly. Plus, afterward I got to text my mom “Good morning, hope you’re doing well today. The doctor wants to know if you have dense breasts?” (Yes, she does, which is why I also do, and now I’ve briefed my younger sister.)

Gripe: I have a gross cold, and I can’t go meet my darling new baby nephew until it clears the F out.

5 Likes

Basic maths escape them.

4 Likes

They’re good-looking; they don’t have to be smart!

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter how many times you explain things to them.

2 Likes

My brain is up here.

5 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Oh hey we could have a special class! They could all go to the zoo!

Good luck today, Minty! We’ll put the finishing touches on the new Gripe thread while you’re gone.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is also a gripe.

It took me a long time to get used to coming into work at 0500, and I got to really liking it, actually.

I’d set my alarm for 0200, have plenty of time to drink coffee, do some light reading, shower and shave, and there’s no traffic out…well…no Steve Winwoods on the loose, anyway.

This being awake in the afternoon kind of blows chunks, Don’t like it. Get off work? They’re are probably some bars still open, but I don’t do that “nightlife” thing.

It’s a bummer!

Ok…everyone light a candle or say a prayer or go smash some arthropods for some good joo-joo for the Mags. Heading to the oncologist! :worried:

9 Likes

My gripe is that there are 43 posts before this one and none of them mention Katie.

7 Likes

Do we really need to mention that particular foul bag of mashed turnip and poo?

6 Likes

I suppose it’s a good time for a helpful reminder that Katie is awful and you should feel free to hold her personally responsible for everything bad that happens in the world.

8 Likes

Katie sews socks that smell.

5 Likes

Are you suggesting the gripes threads aren’t a place to talk about Katie?

4 Likes

In the very cringey words of Lucas, she “looms like a shadow over everything we do here.”

Really, George? You want Billy Dee to talk about shadows that loom? Loomshadows. Ok.

4 Likes

I worked those hours for 2 1/2 years. Nearly killed me.

1 Like