What's YOUR Problem? A Thread for Griping Part 3

This is a place for gripes large and small, as long as they’re non-political and otherwise board appropriate. Advice is welcome, though not required. Mainly this is a place to get our everyday problems off our chests and not clutter the rest of the board.

Part 1 can be found here:

and Part 2 can be found here:

6 Likes

First!!

I came in just in time!! :confetti_ball::tada::100::laughing:

6 Likes

My gripe is nobody told me some BOT (not the good kind) was gonna usurp my right to make Part 3 of The Griping Trilogy!

8 Likes

Right??

5 Likes

I’m very proud of everybody.

7 Likes

Thank you to @LadyShelley for closing the EVIL BOT thread.

Talk about off topic

um… I have to eat a low salt diet for 4 days because of surgery and hey you know what has salt in it? FOOD

10 Likes

THE AIR

7 Likes

I can only hope that at least half the gripes in the last thread were mine. I have a reputation to uphold, after all.

6 Likes

I’m also delighted that the last thread ended in a BOTwreck that required modervention, and the wreckage is still smoking and everyone needs to browse around it like nothing happened.

7 Likes

Actually this seems to be a new behavior. It’s never done that before …

6 Likes

I disagree. My gripe is that I rather liked seeing part 2 of the second part, and am sorry to see it go.

7 Likes

PARTS. IS. PARTS.

Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

8 Likes

Oh, wow!

Well, that’s not a problem for me, I don’t think!

If it exists, I’ma gripe about it.

Any topic, anywhere, any time.

Here’s a mild pseudo-gripe. You know how every day you see insanely idiotic driving?

Today, the two defectives that stuck in memory were driving Camrys!

That’s unusual, at least in my experience.

Oh yeah, and our newish manager led our Agile-lite inspired stand-up…and yet again insisted on doing stretches…while, no bull, she actually counted out (her version of) seconds.

Yeah, I go along, because I actually do enjoy dynamic stretches and stretch quite a bit, just to ensure body functioning without as much pain.

But of course I did my usual smart-a$$ thing of “eins! zwei! drei! vier!” And her boss was there watching along and he got the joke…he’s kind of a movie buff/pop-culture type guy…so, it was an amusing moment.

But, I’m telling ya, them drivers on the roads ain’t safe!

/* Also gripe I didn’t witness the end of partie deux of gripe in real time! */

1 Like

My gripe is that @Pearls_Mint thinks she is better than the system at creating gripe threads.

It’s not all about you, lady!!

12 Likes

I’m running out of Cheez-Its.

7 Likes

I didn’t get to close the Gripe Thread Part Deux on my birthday. Fine. That’s fine. :unamused: I suppose I did make it around the sun one more time and you guys gave me kudos and stuff. Curse you all for being so supportive!

11 Likes

ian hecox fist shake GIF

4 Likes

YER DAMN RIGHT I AM

honestly it was a terrible thread start, no intro, no link to part 1, not even half-assed, more like one-eighth assed

I thought PARTS was the Clonus Horror?

7 Likes

my new Gripe Thread Gripe is I guess there’s no way to remove this sly misdirection at the bottom of Gripe Thread 2 now?

Don’t listen to her, that’s clearly Evil GPC from Last of the Wild Horses

6 Likes

6 Likes