ACTION TIME! Help us promote the end of #MakeMoreMST3K preorders, won't you?

Hey friends! We have a favor to ask – this Sunday marks the end of preorders for our sweet #MakeMoreMST3K swag, and we are trying to get the word out so folks who missed the Kickstarter (or who maybe just want a hoodie now) can still get on board.

Here’s our two-pronged approach:

1. Share our late pledge link (Preorder Let's Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX! on BackerKit) on your social accounts to spread the word! You can also use the images at the bottom of this post if you want to get fancy.

2. Are you a member of an MST3K fan community on Facebook or Reddit? Are you cool with sharing this link and info to the folks there too? That would be rad, and please comment below if you do so, that way I can keep track of which groups have been alerted and which have not.

Here’s some sample text to share, but feel free to adjust as you wish:

It’s the FINAL DAYS to get your pledges in for some bitchin’ #MakeMoreMST3K merch! Guaranteed preorders close on SUNDAY, SEPT 26 so don’t delay. https://season13.mst3k.com/preorder

And here are some images, if you’d like to use them:

Whaddaya think, sirs?

9 Likes

Done :+1:

2 Likes

What do we want? End preorders now! When do we want it? Already!

1 Like

I shared!

1 Like

siren goes off
And now they have until tomorrow until they’re all gone! I repeat: they have until TOMORROW!!! Hurry! The swags! The coins! The t-shirts and hoodies! The theater tickets! EVERYTHING’S RUNNING! They’re running away!

2 Likes

Posted. Can’t wait for the tour to come to town!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all your help, team!

3 Likes

Huh. Isn’t it weird that the preoders are still up?

1 Like

I can confirm with Ivan but I believe the Sunday deadline was for guaranteed preorders with the first available delivery date, and we’re now moving forward with finalizing how many of everything we’ll need.

We could hypothetically place another order for certain items if there was enough interest, but it’s not guaranteed and they may arrive much later.

Or to put it more simply: we needed a deadline so we can place orders for all the rewards so that everyone gets their stuff in a reasonable time frame (which is already complicated by pandemic-induced delays).

Let me know if you have more questions!

5 Likes

I’m very confident the team will not take anyone’s money and then not send their items. If you missed the deadline, I think this just means that your items may not ship out in the first wave of shipments, so you’ll get them a bit later.

As far as I know, no digital downloads are available yet, so you’re not missing anything there.

@Lesley or another team member can probably explain this more thoroughly.

5 Likes

thank you

1 Like