Altered Studio Logos in Movies

Ah, MGM, that makes me think of Strange Brew.

5 Likes

Another MGM: the 2006 Pink Panther

6 Likes

Jack Frost took over logo duties for the fishing kid in this winterized version of the Dreamworks logo for Rise of the Guardians.

2 Likes

For those wondering if The Mouse That Roared had an actual mouse in it, the logo got you covered.

7 Likes

Incredibles 2

5 Likes

Cat Ballou

5 Likes

Disney’s done a lot, particularly back in the early 2000s when they were experimenting a bit with the kinds of animated stories they were telling- Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Lilo & Stitch, Home On The Range (that and the soundtrack are the only reasons to watch that movie!)… The castle logo for the Get A Horse short was particularly inspired…

1 Like
1 Like

Of course the Marx Brothers couldn’t resist tinkering with the MGM logo in A Night at the Opera.

6 Likes

mgmtomandjerry

6 Likes
3 Likes

Excellent call! I love love love The 'Burbs!

2 Likes

From Silent Movie

3 Likes

For one of my favorite movies (one of my Halloween regulars)…

2 Likes

Cannonball Run

3 Likes

Oh, so that’s what that is? There was a compilation video at YouTube I was looking at, but the person didn’t put titles on the screen or elsewhere. I saw that one with the cars and wondered what animated movie that came from?

And now I know (and now I know it’s not an animated movie, though maybe you could call it a live action cartoon?)

2 Likes

Is there a Hal Needham movie that isn’t a live action cartoon?

1 Like

Altered and retro at the same time.

1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes