Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

Oh pish posh. Mixed marriages can work just fine!

2 Likes

Wtf is an Oxford comma

It’s a comma that went to a high cost university. It thinks it’s better than other commas, but it isn’t.

5 Likes

An Oxford comma is the only proper way to write a sentence and not confuse people.

With the Oxford comma, two rhinos, Washington, and Lincoln were invited to a party.

Without the Oxford comma, two rhinos, Washington and Lincoln, were invited to the party.

7 Likes

Beats an Exeter Semi-colon any day

4 Likes

But, you must admit, not the periods frown Castleton College. Truly, they are backbone of the English language.

4 Likes

I have to say it’s really great how dedicated we are at keeping this going. The active streak is now at 15!

Say it again: This Friday tradition we’ve established means a lot to me. Absolutely something I very much look forward to!

8 Likes

I was quite concerned that no one would be interested, and I would look like a pathetic loser with no life,

5 Likes

Instead, we all look like pathetic losers with no lives!
tenor-3655723844

11 Likes

I’ve added some host names to the Wiki.

4 Likes

Well, I’m VERY confused!!

Was our first president and the Great-Emancipator in reality Rhinoceri? Was there a large muddy pool in the white-house, somewhere? And why dont we see that on The White-house tour? :laughing:

1 Like

That, is, more, about, commas, the, I, wiil, ever, need, to, know, and, now, I, am, sorry, I, asked.

I thought it might be a comma that’s sometimes used in PA’s Amish country. That seems more interesting.

2 Likes

I see your comma is as big as mine!

1 Like

No way! My comma is BIGGER!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I have to miss this week’s festivities. A friend I haven’t seen in a while wants to meet up. I was looking forward to it, I haven’t seen this one in a while.

5 Likes

How dare you have a life, you…

4 Likes

Yeah anyway he thinks he’s better than us. While the rest of us just work and spend most of our free time at our homes and or apartments he’s out there having the time of his life living life to the fullest and we’re stuck inside watching three silhouettes make fun of terrible movies.

Well frankly I’m offended.

Well not really I might be though if I actually had a life. Nah.

Long as I can hike up my pants and take my butt cheeks for a ride all is well.

4 Likes

My comma is optional and you may not even notice it’s there.
It is a comma chameleon. ♪

6 Likes

NO SPRINGS!!!

3 Likes

I removed the question mark for Aquarius… she did host that one! :grin:

4 Likes