Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

I’ve grown accustomed to watching MST3K on Fridays. The usual time, 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific? I was thinking of something dreadful like The Wild Wild World of Batwoman, but suggestions are welcome.

11 Likes

Oooh that’s a favorite :smiley: but sadly, this is the rare case where I already have plans for a Friday (my nonprofit’s holiday party). I will wish you all happy viewing!

1 Like

I’m not as busy during this time of year as many people, but even I have some Fridays blocked out in December.

1 Like

On Pacific time. But I could try to drop by in the second half.

1 Like

Wild World of Batwoman would be great.

2 Likes

Cool. That two and a half of us. We’re on our way!

1 Like

I’ll have a fresh pot of hot soup ready.

2 Likes

I’ll bring the package of Raisin Snails I just got.

4 Likes

[checks weed supply]

Why, yes. It certainly would.

2 Likes

Was that weed supply to get through the movie? Imo just watching the movie as is will make one feel high. One of those cartoonishly strange presentations that makes the viewer think to themselves, ‘am i high?’.

2 Likes

It’s all that AND more. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Perhaps I have chosen wisely after all. It’s going to be a rainy evening, good for nesting.

2 Likes

I hope MST will do Plan 9 in the not too distant future. That movie will give you a contact high like walking past Willie Nelson and Snoop Dog on 4/20.

3 Likes

I don’t care if it’s just everyone on Zoom or in a shopping center parking lot in the rain holding up paper cutouts. This needs to happen before I’m [ahem] “called home.”

3 Likes

Watchalong party!

5 Likes

:radio: :window:

DEBBIIIEEEE!!!

[shattering noise]

5 Likes

augh the push-pull of WWWoB is strong… hm. I shall think on it. I present you with… a maybe…

4 Likes

This one. Friday, December 1st, 8pm Eastern 5pm Pacific. In here and however you access your Gizmoplex.

3 Likes

S5E15 or 110 depending on which system you choose.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like