Anyone for an informal Watchalong this Friday?

Will be working this evening, of course.

Thankfully none of my customers directly affected by Skynet becoming self aware today.

Just working on another printer I suspect (based on age) is seeing a waste ink tank issue. We’ll see when I get there.

4 Likes

”Mademoiselle from Armentière” intensifies

1 Like

Looking at these replies, I’m going to have to adjust the sign to Turn Down Your Lights It’s Necessary to cover Starfighters as well as the sultry mess that is Cavalcade.

2 Likes

Hey if you can manage to NOT see Bob Dornan smooching, that’s a win.

4 Likes

This will be the first watch-along I have been able to attend in a while, and it is Starfighters

This movie is like my own, personal Manos. I mean, this movie is basically a commercial for the military industrial complex to sell the F-104, possibly the worst jet ever designed for the USAF, to other countries so their pilots could die in them instead of ours! Even then, the best they could come up with was in-flight refueling. This movie in no way passes muster as ‘entertainment’.

Which, of course, means I am all in, baby!

9 Likes

My Poopie Suit is ready.

6 Likes

This was meant to sell the Starfighter, but their bribing of foreign officials was more successful at selling them. But it’s much harder to riff behind the scenes bribing.

6 Likes

This episode is part of the Gizmoplex Made More MST3K deluxe edition… Looks like I’ll have a high quality copy on hand! Looking forward to joining up in a few more hours. :muscle:

4 Likes

Will procure beer then head to de-briefing @1900 hours central time.

4 Likes

:musical_note:You’ll Feel Relief
Filling Your Briefs! :musical_note:

4 Likes

I am ready for HOT MIDAIR REFUELING ACTION!!!

8 Likes

“Do you know where that nozzle has been?!”

6 Likes

Maybe it’s love…oh wait it’s my armpits

Operation Double 007??? :grin:

6 Likes

My favorite episode

2 Likes

Go Onnn…

3 Likes

Sadly, next Friday, @ambiguous25 and I will be in Minneapolis to see RiffTrax Live taping.

4 Likes

Hells yeah!
He gets his hair cut on Tuesdays…

2 Likes

Sounds great! I’m in for sure.

1 Like

This guy can’t possibly live up to the song they wrote about him.

3 Likes

I think you mean awesomely. Have a great time!

6 Likes